iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trapped Beaver

Started by Autocar, February 25, 2013, 07:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

I saw in Ohio Outdoor News today where someone south of me reported a beaver on the side of a hiking trail that was trapped. The game warden shows up and the tree the beaver cut down was tangled in vines and it twisted on the stump and feel on his tail. It was trying to chew the next section off to get free but couldn't twist around enough to get it done. So the warden took a hand saw and finished it for him while he sat there and watched. Once free he jump in the river to cut another day  ;D
Bill

Jay C. White Cloud

Great story, thank's for sharing!
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

clww

That's something you don't see every day. WOW! :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Den Socling

Beavers are amazing animals but they can be a pain in the butt too. They can drop a lot of trees. And, if you are a boater on a small creek, it's no fun to come upon a strainer of trees crossing the creek. It's nice to see a few around but I hope the population doesn't get carried away.

Thank You Sponsors!