iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Splitting Headace

Started by Autocar, February 25, 2013, 07:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Some how I need to learn how to chill out. Today I had to call about my medication blood pressure pills, my wife checked the internet about them but my account was locked out. I call the eight hundred number and you push this button then that button and finaly you get to talk to someone. Only to find out that when I went to medacare they never switched me over, maybe I was suppose to tell them I don't no. So I call the next eight hundred number this time I push different numbers and finally I get to talk to someone. Its all taken care of now but but my stress level was at the boiling point and my head was splitting. Is it me , things seem to be such a pain now a days ?
Bill

drobertson

for english press one, for a rep, press two, for this and that press three, ect..... it can get the best of us, then when you get in touch with a real live person, they transfer you to another, I feel for you, glad you got it worked out,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

OR, when you finally get the opportunity to speak with a real human, they hear your question and reply, "Sir you need to speak with a representative in department "X". I'm going to transfer you now. Please hold." Then you go back on hold, wait for another recording, and start punching numbers again!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!