iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My name is Dave and I have a problem

Started by DR_Buck, February 24, 2013, 10:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR_Buck

OK, I know I can't be the only one.   When cruising the list of  "unread post since you last visit"  I often read the topic titles and have some cynical or smart Axx response run through my head based on that topic title.   ::)   To avoid being banished from the FF, I've refrained from responding to these post with my initial cynical thought.

Here are some examples of the more harmless ones that hit me tonight:

White pines and woodpeckers   - Sounds like a good book.  I need to check Amazon for it.
What happens when the Wife wants chickens? -  You really need to ask?  Just go get the feed.
advice for my woodlot  -  You're wasting your time.  Woodlots never listen anyway.
How do they grow -  Mary Mary, quite contrary....
Eastern Red Cedar for shingles -  I'd see a doctor first.  There's probably better medication available these days.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

clww

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Stop!!!!My ribs hurt!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

pigman

Dave, your answers sound good to me. I don't think you have a problem.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Brucer

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

thecfarm

I was thinking the same thing with the chicken thread.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

scgargoyle

I, too, have such a problem. I often go so far as to write a snarky reply, and then delete instead of posting. It's therapeutic in a sick sort of way. My mind doesn't GO to the gutter; it lives there!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

drobertson

My name is David, I too Have a problem, and laughing seems to be the only cure ;D ;D ;D  thanks dave for the morning start!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Cedarman

Sounds like we need a restricted thread for those that like geometry.  You know, those that think in right angles and tangents.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

Thanks for the smile.   :)

I love lightheartedness.  You are either happy or other folks think that you are up to something.  Either way....you win.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Poston, the mental imagery is almost beyond comprehension.  Hilarious.

sprucebunny

You were doing what during what ???  :o

I'll bet you text and drive .....

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Warbird

I just, I ...  Poston, you're a bad man!  LOL

Me and the misses went to the glory hole yesterday.

woodmills1

what do you call an older math teacher retired on the beach in Florida?

Tan Gent
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dan_Shade

that's really bad, woodmills1!

really bad

I wonder if he has cosigned for any loans?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Roxie

**steps in, clears throat, shuts door**
Say when

Warbird

*looks around innocently, whistles out of tune, shuffles feet*

slider

If i didn't follow my self imposed ,no posting after a 6 pack rule i would have been kicked off long ago.
al glenn

Roger2561

Also, you mathematicians - Did you know it's illegal to drink and derive?

Roger   
Roger

Warbird

Roger, that's an integral part of math!

Brucer

You folks seem to have all the angles covered.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Leigh Family Farm

The funny thing is that before I read this post, I immediately thought:

My name is Dave and I have a problem: Hi Dave. Welcome to your first 12 step meeting. Lets give a round of applause to Dave for coming to us tonight. Now who would like to share....

:D :D :D :D :D :D
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Cedarman

Quote from: kilgrosh on February 26, 2013, 08:35:36 PM
The funny thing is that before I read this post, I immediately thought:

My name is Dave and I have a problem: Hi Dave. Welcome to your first 12 step meeting. Lets give a round of applause to Dave for coming to us tonight. Now who would like to share....

:D :D :D :D :D :D
That pretty well sums up all the plusses and minuses of this thread. ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!