iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

login record

Started by redbeard, February 22, 2013, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

599 log in record is still holding strong. Last year 2-21-12 was most ever on line according to the stats on the forestry forum main page just below the birthdays. For some reason I check on it once in awhile to see if the record changes. Just thinking.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Magicman

And that appears to have been around midnight. (mine shows 01:53:29 AM)  Maybe Jeff was hosting a Yooper Party.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

redbeard

After I posted I got too thinking the counter may not count for us regulars that have our log in set at forever.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Jeff

It's only forever on your computer, not on the forum. As far as the forum is concerned, once you quit moving data for 15 minutes, you are gone. You name drops from the on-line list after 15 minutes. All the forever cookie does, is remember you when you come back.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Maybe there was a blizzard and the glaciers were thicker  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

doctorb

I,too, check the stats from time to time.  I think the 599 logged in at a singule time is a computer error or misread or a fig newton of your imagination.  In my time zone, that would have occurred at almost 3 am.  I think the FF got spammed or something to have that figure that  high at that time of day.  Just doesn't make sense otherwise.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

redbeard

Maybe if someone doesn't have any milling going on they could try to break the record. :laugh:

Magicman

I checked the logiin record on a couple of smaller forums.  I have never-ever seen over 5-6 folks logged in at the same time, and their record was 53 and 272.  Gotta be bot or whatever driven.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Quote from: doctorb on February 22, 2013, 10:17:08 PM
I,too, check the stats from time to time.  I think the 599 logged in at a singule time is a computer error or misread or a fig newton of your imagination.  In my time zone, that would have occurred at almost 3 am.  I think the FF got spammed or something to have that figure that  high at that time of day.  Just doesn't make sense otherwise.
Doc, why are you bringing me into this discussion.
Richard (aka Fig Newton to some) Newton :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

DR Buck

Quote from: Cedarman on February 23, 2013, 07:51:26 AM
Quote from: doctorb on February 22, 2013, 10:17:08 PM
Doc, why are you bringing me into this discussion.
Richard (aka Fig Newton to some) Newton :D :D :D

Richard,   You're being vain.  It's not about you.  This is just another thread that has migrated to food.     ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

doctorb

Richard, you seem just plain fine to me, but I don't much like Fig Newtons.  Never did.  One of the few classic cookie/snacks I've never cared for.  I'll pretend I don't know that about you and we'll proceed on as smooth as ever! ;D ;D ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

No Fear Richard. Nig Fewtons are one of my Favorite!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Holmes

I believe the 599 record was an assault, attack, hackers, on the FF from overseas, , China? I think that is what Jeff said a while back.
Think like a farmer.

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on February 22, 2013, 07:56:05 PM
It's only forever on your computer, not on the forum. As far as the forum is concerned, once you quit moving data for 15 minutes, you are gone. You name drops from the on-line list after 15 minutes. All the forever cookie does, is remember you when you come back.

"The Forever Cookie".  Sounds likes some sort of cheesy Valentines Day gift.  LOL

Thank You Sponsors!