iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TimberKing open house in Georgia...

Started by Woodkiller, February 21, 2013, 08:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodkiller

I will be hosting a open house for TimberKing on April the 13. I live in Stockbridge, about 30-40 minutes south of Atlanta. Feel free to come by.  Russell

thecfarm

If I was closer or just wanted a road trip,I would enjoy that. I like talking sawmills.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Woodkiller

You are more than welcome to visit anytime. I am trying to gather a few logs right now. They are all ambrosia maple.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

xlogger

Can you tell me more about the open house, I would like to come but not sure I'm about 7-8 hours. Ricky
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

rockman

Quote from: xlogger on February 23, 2013, 08:17:11 AM
Can you tell me more about the open house, I would like to come but not sure I'm about 7-8 hours. Ricky

+1

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Woodkiller

I will have a few logs on site. TimberKing will have a representative on site and will answer questions and we WILL make some sawdust. I think it will be Matt, but Will did say that there was a chance it would be him. I may have some hot dogs for lunch. I am not sure of the overall plan for the day, because this is my first time to attend a event like this much less host one.

Ga Mtn Man

I'll be there for sure, Russell.  I've been wanting to get a closer look at one of those TK 2000's. ;D  This will be a great opportunity for FF members of all mill persuasions to meet. smiley_beatnik 

Let us know what the planned hours are when you find out.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Woodkiller

Paul I was told Friday that Matt will be the rep on site. He is going to be here on Friday and we should start on Saturday around 9:00. I guess it will go till 5 or so. I have a lot to do! Should be fun. See you then.

Thank You Sponsors!