iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM in NJ

Started by John S, February 21, 2013, 07:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

Anyone going to the WoodMizer Demo at the Woodworking Show in Somerset NJ this weekend?  I believe it is the WM guys (Dave Scott) from Hanibal, NY that will be there.  I will be attending as my daughter lives about 10 minutes from the expostition hall right off Int 287.
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

moosehunter

Down a few threads it looks like another member is picking up his new mill at the NJ show. That would be fun to watch.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Tom L

I may go on sunday, nice show.

rooster 58

Marty is here in Ridgway, Pa. today thru Saturday. I'm going over to set up an appointment with him to install new setworks and realign. I can't wait to get goin 8)

Bogue Chitto

There is a Open House at  WOOD-MIZER in Perkinston, Mississippi also this week end. I will try to get to that one.  ;)

MEMountainMan

I'm going on Friday and I'm also picking up my new mill there. Having the mill delivered to NJ saved me $525 8)
LT15 30 feet cap., John Deere 850 tractor with a loader bucket and backhoe, John Deere 1010 dozer. some husky saws, a 5ft Logrite cant hook, a 3ft mill special, and a 30" hookaroon. A shop full of tools and 108 acres of trees to make things out of.  Done building homes for others now it's my turn

thecfarm

Is the new mill,I forgot LT 15,ever going to see Maine?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

downsouth

I will try to make the one in Miss.

Leigh Family Farm

Didn't even know this was going on this weekend. I'll see if I can make it on Saturday.
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Thank You Sponsors!