Called the dentist today!

Started by Woodhauler, February 20, 2013, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

gunman63

has anybody gotten the teeth implants they have  now instead of dentures?

Jeff

Honest to god, that's the story he tells me. I've never had a good place I could tell about it before. :D  No offense intended you at all Woodhauler. I just think the story is a riot, and just wanted to jibe Woodhauler a little for fun. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I use to work at a place with long ovens that we would have to feed carpet sheets,about 6-7 feet wide by 10-12 feet long. They would go into a preheat section than the main oven and than the press section. This guy was feeding sheets into it and just as the machine indexed the sheet into preheat he sneezed and his teeth landed on the sheet and went into the oven. He comes down front just a hollering about his teeth and finally slowed down enough so we knew what he meant. The machine was put in manual and emptied out and all was good.
Same guy,going thorugh the city,4 lanes,35mph on a motorcycle. Yep,sneezed again and out comes his teeth. He got them,dodging traffic and all. This is the same guy that had a fire at his house twice.
One guy had a glass eye and lost that down the toilet as he was flushing it.  ::)  Even took a collection up to help pay for it.  ::)   I did read the thank you card and his wife said thank you for seeing us through this.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Quotethank you for seeing us through this

:D :D :D

SwampDonkey

I knew an old fella who when stationed in Europe during WWII had all his teeth removed. And he said they broke his jaw more than once doing it, so I assume he had several teeth pulling sessions. Anyway, he had three sets of falsies and couldn't wear any of'm. My uncle couldn't wear uppers. It was hard enough to get him to wear his glasses. Couldn't see up close, but he wouldn't wear'm and then always was looking for them. That's what life is like when your contrary. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodhauler

Novacane is wearing off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Going to see if i can make it on ibueprofrin! Don't want to take the wack a doo pills they gave me if i can help it!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Woodhauler

Quote from: Jeff on March 01, 2013, 04:18:16 PM
Honest to god, that's the story he tells me. I've never had a good place I could tell about it before. :D  No offense intended you at all Woodhauler. I just think the story is a riot, and just wanted to jibe Woodhauler a little for fun. :)
Heck i'm game for anything! Good thing i got insurance! 795 bucks to pull 4 teeth! 1 hours work! That was the price before i showed them i had insurance!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Al_Smith

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 01, 2013, 05:00:51 PM
he had three sets of falsies and couldn't wear any of'm.
Hmm .Well I dated a skinny girl in high school who had no problem wearing hers  . ;D

SwampDonkey

How can you remember that far back? :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm not gonna mess this up by trying to out do anybody's  " Funny" statements here.......but that story Jeff told about the guy at the funeral home is killing my wife.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Al_Smith

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 01, 2013, 06:24:26 PM
How can you remember that far back? :D
Oh I have quite a memory my brush saw friend .It's the parts I'm not telling. ;)

thecfarm

You know Jeff, the only way the funeral dentures story could be any worse,if the BIL told the story at Thanksgiving dinner.  :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

I think it was either Christmas or my Uncle's funeral.  ;)

Worse. :D

thecfarm

That's it,I've had it.

This thread has been moved to the Woodshed.

That is unbelievable or just plain numb. I believe you,so this only leaves one thing.  ::)   :D
It just gets worser and worser with each post.

SwampDonkey

My grandfather was quite a character at times. At Halloween it was about the only time you'd see molasses kisses. Well grandfather would give the old fella without the teeth, mentioned above, a bag full and get a chuckle watch'n him try to eat'm. Well, the old fella was quite talkative as always, and trying to eat that candy at the same time was quite the scene. :D

Paul_H

I worked with a guy that would pull his plate out of his mouth after lunch and clean the gum side with his baby finger.Made it hard to keep our lunch down  steve_smiley
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

petefrom bearswamp

Haven't been on in a few days so just discovered this.\ thread
A molar really started hurting bad on Saturday.
Called my dentist Sat PM and he saw me on Sunday!
Going for the dreaded root canal this afternoon.
Had one about 5 years ago cost $400 it is now $1150 double ouch!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Peter Drouin

Ya over the years I had teeth bother me, I just pull them out , just make sure you use a paper towel over the tooth when useing a pair of pliers so you don't chip the tooth :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Nice pic Peter....thanks for sharing.  steve_smiley

thecfarm

Those still look good compared to what came out of my head.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Peter Drouin on March 04, 2013, 07:17:54 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 04, 2013, 06:49:10 PM
Nice pic Peter....thanks for sharing.  steve_smiley

Ok Ill delete

:D :D :D I was kidding Peter....put the tooffs back up. I've finished eating supper now.  :D :D :D

WDH

Quote from: Peter Drouin on March 04, 2013, 06:41:11 PM
just make sure you use a paper towel over the tooth when useing a pair of pliers so you don't chip the tooth :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reminds me of Spanky using a string tied to the tooth and the door knob and slamming the door.  Or was that Alfalfa  ???.  You youngsters won't understand this, but Peter and David will  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I remember...... Stymie, Froggy, Porky, Buck Wheat, Butch, Waldo, Darla, Wolm, Peety and the rest of the gang.  :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!