iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Called the dentist today!

Started by Woodhauler, February 20, 2013, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Going to rid my head of all my aching teeth! Have'nt taking care of them in years. They are not fixable. It will make life so much easier with out the aching all the time.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

loggah

Back in 2002 i had the rest of mine all out,22 at one time, bad gum problems, i aint had a toothache or gum problem sinse. !!!! at the same time i was recouperating from getting my arm caught in my skidder winch  driveshaft. figured it was a good time to take care of it !! Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

thecfarm

I know the feeling. growing up money was tight and no money for teeth work. I should of did better myself too. Get a good one. They are out there. I really like the one I have. Believe it or not I feel asleep on her while she was doing a root canal on me. She is a keeper.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

wildbill

Best thing ive done yet.

No regrets here

Good luck
Raider Bill's favorite son

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: loggah on February 20, 2013, 03:14:23 PM
Back in 2002 i had the rest of mine all out,22 at one time, bad gum problems, i aint had a toothache or gum problem sinse. !!!! at the same time i was recouperating from getting my arm caught in my skidder winch  driveshaft. figured it was a good time to take care of it !! Don

:D :D :D :D :D You're killing me Don  :D :D :D :D :D

.............NO PAIN......NO GAIN...........
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Al_Smith

Well gum disease got mine too for that matter .I asked the dentist if when I got the china clippers if I could whistle ,she replied yes .I said oh goody because I never could before .--still can't as a matter of fact .

snowstorm

Quote from: Woodhauler on February 20, 2013, 03:09:35 PM
Going to rid my head of all my aching teeth! Have'nt taking care of them in years. They are not fixable. It will make life so much easier with out the aching all the time.
the guy in union is really good. and his price is better than the ones in camden. are they going to give you the happy pill and knock you out?

Al_Smith

A couple jabs of novacane you don't feel anything any way .Fact you don't feel anything for a long while .Take a drink of water and it goes in one side and leaks out the other . :D

Don't worry though you aren't going to bite your tongue because you won't have any teeth ----but when you get the store boughts watch out because you can really chomp yourself until you get used to them .About like sticking your tongue in a bear trap .

Woodhauler

Quote from: snowstorm on February 20, 2013, 05:18:59 PM
Quote from: Woodhauler on February 20, 2013, 03:09:35 PM
the guy in union is really good. and his price is better than the ones in camden. are they going to give you the happy pill and knock you out?
No just yank and pull!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

loggah

The  Oral surgeon i went to used a I.V. of liquid vallium  ;D ;D ;D La La land. Just a little guy is interested in old crawler tractors and equipment, I actually had to grab on the forecepts and help him pull a few times, all the time i was talking about tractors and spitting blood and drool all over the place !!! that stuff is awesome no pain at all ,"UNTILL" it wore off !! :o :o then reality kicked in. about 2 months later I had a dentist make a new set of teeth and fit them in ,on the way home i started choking and couldn't get them damned things out fast enough, almost ran into the guardrail on the interstate ,swerving all over the place and gagging, i got them out and they never been back in since then !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: loggah on February 20, 2013, 06:35:09 PM
i got them out and they never been back in since then !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Don

Why not just give your teeth to WoodHauler?  :D :D :D

Ya see Don....that's the Forestry Forum members helping each other.  :) :) :)

loggah

There just sitting on top of the bureau !! i do miss eating corn on the cob,and apples !!! the worst are pickles you can chase one of them around in your mouth for a week!!!!! ;D ;D i doubt they would just fit right in !!!!

Peter Drouin

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 20, 2013, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: loggah on February 20, 2013, 06:35:09 PM
i got them out and they never been back in since then !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Don

Why not just give your teeth to WoodHauler?  :D :D :D

Ya see Don....that's the Forestry Forum members helping each other.  :) :) :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D  stop  :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Al_Smith

The things aren't ever going to fit if you don't stick them in your head .

Lawdy they aren't going to chomp much steak sitting on top of a dresser or a pickle either .Gumming a pickle would be about like trying to eat a rubber hose .

Now then that morphine sulfate .Once was enough I made a complete fool of myself .Tried to put the make on the dentists assistant ,she was kinda cute  ;).Ex wife was miffed for a month over that .I got the hot tongue cold shoulder business for quite some time over that deal.

wildbill

one of our operators found a set of uppers in a screenings bin one day.  he hosed them off and set them on a shelf in the control room as a backup in case i lose mine.

btw i work at a sewage plant
Raider Bill's favorite son

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: loggah on February 20, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
the worst are pickles you can chase one of them around in your mouth for a week!!!!! 

:D :D :D :D :D :D Sounds Kosher  :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a dill.  :D

Al_Smith

Quote from: wildbill on February 20, 2013, 08:52:37 PM
one of our operators found a set of uppers in a screenings bin one day.  he hosed them off and set them on a shelf in the control room as a backup in case i lose mine.

btw i work at a sewage plant
This drunken guy I knew lost his in the porcelon throne once and tried to fish them out of the septic tank once he sobered up about two days later ,with no success .YUck !

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Can you imagine fishing a set of false teeth out of the septic tank and see a piece of corn between the front 2 teeth?  :D I'd have to through them back.  :D :D :D :D :D

WDH

They would probably clean up OK.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Quotebtw i work at a sewage plant
When younger, I was out having beer(s) with the employees at the park when one of the older guys rushed into the men's room. He had too many those beer(s).
When he returned, he was very upset. Said he tossed his lunch and lost the teeth. But thought he could just flush and the teeth would remain but be in clean water.  They didn't.  ::) ::)  He was not happy.  :( :( :(
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on February 20, 2013, 09:36:05 PM
Quotebtw i work at a sewage plant
When younger, I was out having beer(s) with the employees at the park when one of the older guys rushed into the men's room. He had too many those beer(s).
When he returned, he was very upset. Said he tossed his lunch and lost the teeth. But thought he could just flush and the teeth would remain but be in clean water.  They didn't.  ::) ::)  He was not happy.  :( :( :(

That was a BGUMMER.

customsawyer

My dad says that is one of the good things about getting older. When he is running the garden tiller he don't have to worry about it rattling his teeth as he leaves them on the table. :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

steamsawyer

About 30 years ago I had all my wisdom teeth pulled... I told the nurse to save them for me so I could take them home and and stuff them full of candy and watch them ache... The first thing I remember when I was waking up was her putting them in a little envelope and sticking it in my shirt pocket.
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Raider Bill

I was helping a friend build a glass block light tower on top of a 28 story condo on the beach. During the lunch break another tradesman took his choppers out to eat and set them on the wall. A Sea Gull swooped in and snatched up the top set. We watched him or her fly over the gulf and drop them in the drink. He looked for hours but of course never found them.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

My Dad was in the US Navy during WWII. He got gum disease ("trench mouth") and they pulled all his teeth and made him false teeth.

Years later, he was a Southern Baptist preacher, pastoring a country church in north Florida. One Sunday morning, he was in the pulpit, really pouring on the "hell-fire and damnation" when his upper plate came out. It bounced from the top of the pulpit, down onto the offering table and then to the floor, where it came to rest in two pieces.

Dad just stepped down, scooped up the pieces, put them in his suit pocket and kept on preaching...

He got a new set made by the VA dentist in Jacksonville but always said they never fit right.

Herb

Thank You Sponsors!