iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does LogRite ever answer there phone?

Started by Schramm, February 18, 2013, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schramm

I have been calling LogRite today, left messages and they are not responding.  I never buy anything without talking to a live person and go over the order before hand.  Surely they are not closed due to President Day are they.  Has anyone called them and talked to someone?

Let me know, weird to me when a business doesnt answer there phone.

Rob

thecfarm

Someone is on line. they posted about 20 minutes ago.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,63858.msg957976/topicseen.html#new

Last reply. They are a small company. They will get back to you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

What number are you calling?
And have you sent an email?

I think often they are all busy in their shop making product.

Relax, and you will getRdun.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Schramm

Ok, well I called once this morning at 9am and left a message and again 15 minutes ago.  I am a small company and I am always making products and crates also but I answer my phone and return calls quickly after I am done.  I will just let them respond.

THanks
Rob

POSTON WIDEHEAD

IMO, I really don't know why anyone would need to call Logrite.
I have purchased from LOGRITE in the past and just order their products online from their website. They have one of the most informative websites I've ever visited. Their explanations of their products are all I've ever needed.
Yes, they may be a small company but orders come in daily via of online sales. They stay busy.
They are one of the Forestry Forums TOP supporters and produce a "TOP OF THE LINE" product(s).

So if its your first dealings with any company.....it always pays to be a little patient.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ely

i have spoke with tammy about 4 times this morning by way of FF message board.
seen a post someplace about the phone system rolling over to an answering machine for some reason, not real sure about that reason.
they real good folks,them logrites...

Schramm

Look I have no doubt that Logrite is a good company, but I am one that likes to talk to people before I buy no matter how many videos and such they have.  I have many YouTube videos (over 40) on all kinds of products and how to's about my business but I answer my phone and there is only me, my wife and daughter (small company).  I dont think that it is Logrite in fact I think that there may be something wrong with there phone system as it dumps right to voicemail.  Dont read into this post I am not dogging them I am trying to contact them and if they are on this site I still have not gotten a call.

Rob

beenthere

Did you send a PM?

They just don't come any more polite and nicer than Tamiam.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tam-i-am

I actually am not working today as I have to babysit the children as it is a holiday today.

However, I dragged them into work this morning so that I could process a bunch of orders.  Train a new employee. Set up a new dealer. Posted on the forum.  Talked to my vendors about incoming materials, paid bills, did payroll, sent out quotes, etc. Being a small business and only 2 people who work the phones it is not always easy to get to every call.  I return all messages, so if you just leave your name and phone number I will call you back as soon as I can.  Email is a great way to get in touch with me you could leave your number and a good time to reach you in an email.

I love to talk to my customers especially forum members.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

dgdrls

Yes sir she/they do, 

Give her a chance, email or go the the Logrite section on the board.

I see Tami responded too.

you will not be disappointed.

just found this little fellow logrite_cool

Best
DGDrls

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Tam-i-am

about the phones.  Because we need to be mobile we use Grasshopper the entrepeneur's phone system.
It allows us to have different extensions and the calls roll to our cell phones.  This is great because I can take a call anywhere - in the shop, in the office or standing out in a field at a trade show.  It also allows us to set our business ours.  Outside of those hours the calls roll to voice mail automatically.  The biggest problem with this phone system is that it can handle more calls than the 2 of us can handle.  It just keeps racking up the calls.  I hear people beeping in my ear but I am already on the phone.  Eventually it will roll to voice mail.

So if you call on Saturday we don't know you are calling until we check our messages.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

bill m

Quote from: Schramm on February 18, 2013, 03:28:01 PM
I have been calling LogRite today, left messages and they are not responding.  I never buy anything without talking to a live person and go over the order before hand.  Surely they are not closed due to President Day are they.  Has anyone called them and talked to someone?

Let me know, weird to me when a business doesnt answer there phone.

Rob
What's wrong with them taking a holiday today? I'm sure they work long enough hours that they deserve a day off once in a while.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

red oaks lumber

schramm
you'll live alot longer if you just relax alittle.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Jeff

Tammy, when are you going to admit that I am Logrite's biggest Fan?

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Schramm

Ok ok..... gesh I wasnt restless over this, just posed a question and did not need the 3rd degree!  I tried to get a hold of them today not thinking that anyone other then a Government agency would treat this as a Holiday (and schools of course).  I am not upset and I do not need to relax I simply asked knowing that you guys would know.  Since I posted I have got all these nice responses and also got 2 phone calls (which I answered both) from Forum members testing what I said about answering my phone.  I was NOT bashing the company, in fact I came back in and said that I thought that something was wrong with the phone system.  I did leave messages so I was just asking.  But I guess now I know.  Thank you so much for the quick responses and the education on spelling (one of the people told me the difference between there and their) as if everyone here spells perfectly.
Sorry if I seemed upset or if you felt that I was slamming the company as I was not I just was calling them to order a tool but as I explained I like to talk to companies that I buy from before I do so.  My reasons for that are mine so everyone really needed to do is tell me they were closed.

Sorry!

Jeff

Schramm

Honestly guys it is an apology because everyone seemed to think that I was upset which I was not.  I also was not bashing I was trying to give them $700 but I just wanted to talk to them first as that is just the kind of person that I am and has nothing to do with no trusting the company.  I do trust the company but I called WoodMizer and many other mill manufacturers a number of times before I finally bought a mill.  I was just trying to get some answers on the phone on the best thing that would suit what I want to do and while the videos are great (love youtube) I just wanted to talk to someone.  Sometimes when you type and dont hear TONE then you misunderstand the direction I am going but it had nothing to do with being upset, just wanted to place an order.

Thanks
Rob

POSTON WIDEHEAD

We weren't hacking on you Rob.....we love ya brother.  :) Now I have to admit, we may have been rubbing your fur backwards a little bit  :D :D :D......but we meant no harm.

We just  smiley_love our sponsors. ;D......and our members.  smiley_thumbsup

Schramm

I cannot wait to order the jr tomorrow from Tammy and I have been in contact with her through email tonight and on the phone tomorrow.  No doubt that they will soon become the company of choice for me and I will get some of the guys getting me logs to get there fetching arch as they are tearing there ATVs up dragging them from the woods.

Rob

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Schramm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Schramm on February 18, 2013, 07:14:41 PM
:snowball:
Take the 2nd one or else!!!!

Oh gosh.... :D :D :D....                    blindsmiley                :rifle:

Jeff

Anybody remember the tune to the wonderful world of Disney? OOps, that's right I don't give trips to disney land anymore. Its another place now. :)

Thank You Sponsors!