iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mill ordered

Started by woodweasel, February 18, 2013, 11:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodweasel

Just ordered the Lt 35 manual. with deck packsge! 8) 8) 8)

mad murdock

Gonna be a late (or early) Christmas for you!! Congratulations! 8) 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Oh WoodWeasel, that's all we need...more sawdust in Texas!  :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations, I can just imagine your smile.  ;D

Post pics later.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

When will you get it?? Life will never be the same now.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodweasel

Supposed to pick it up March the 25th! It Will be there your March the 18th but I'm on the boat until the 24th! I'm a captain on a tugboat don't get off until the 24th! 8) 8)

thecfarm

At least you know when your ship comes in.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: thecfarm on February 18, 2013, 09:40:53 PM

cfarm,

Actually, he knows when everybody else's ship comes in, since he towes them in. On the other hand, his vessel is a tugBOAT, so his ship never comes in.

(Can't help myself, twenty years in the Navy made me a little bit of a sea lawyer...)

Herb

thecfarm

I knew the difference,just a joke.  ;) Just like a life boat and ship.  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm welcome for our next Comedian who comes all the way from Chesterville, Maine........please show some love for Mr. Thecfarm"...............

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

...good 1.  :D

thecfarm

Should I say Thank you.  ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on February 19, 2013, 08:20:00 AM
Should I say Thank you.  ;D

Just take a bow. (not off the ship though  ;D )

woodweasel

You fellas are cracking me up! Mother mother ocean I have heard your call wanted to sail your waters since I was 6 feet tall!! 8) 8)

woodweasel

Should have been 3 feet tall dang it!!  ;D ;D

rooster 58

Have fun with your new mill ;)

woodweasel

Thanks. Cant wait to get it.Look forward to learning to opperate it!Thanks to all who played a part in my decision to purchase the LT 35! Im sure I will have a ton of questions later. Good to know I have a place to come to for answers!  Daniel  :P

Peter Drouin

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 19, 2013, 08:16:36 AM

Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm welcome for our next Comedian who comes all the way from Chesterville, Maine........please show some love for Mr. Thecfarm"...............

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

...good 1.  :D

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping ;D  good 1
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Leigh Family Farm

Tax refund purchase? Best of luck with the new sawmill!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

woodweasel

No, I will have to file for an extension! I procrastinate to much! I build furniture and my sawer is getting lazy, decided to get my own and maybe pickup some of his sluffed off business !I work on a tugboatI build furniture in my down time

Leigh Family Farm

Nothing like taking matters into your own hands. Good on ya for not putting up with laziness.
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

GeorgeK

George Kalbfleisch
Woodmizer LT40, twin blade edger, Bobcat A300, Kubota L48 and yes several logrites!

woodweasel

Thanks I don't cotton to laziness and disrespect I'm old school! :'(

Tim Lea

Congratulations on the new mill hope u a great time when u get it home. 8) 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!