iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

GRAIN MAKER MILL

Started by Peter Drouin, February 17, 2013, 08:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

It was made in Montana
when we got it we new it was hand powered, but the poor wife would get tired fast with hard grain so I made her a table for it 

then I found a el motor with a reduction grear to slow it down works good , she makes me muffins all the time, and the best dread that you  ever had :D :D ;D

not the best job put it works
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sprucebunny

That's handsome.
I was looking at grain mills the other day... does that have steel gears or a stone ?

Do you grind anything special ? I want to grind barley and Emmer wheat which is wheat like it was before hybridizing.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Peter Drouin

Quote from: sprucebunny on February 17, 2013, 08:35:00 PM
That's handsome.
I was looking at grain mills the other day... does that have steel gears or a stone ?

Do you grind anything special ? I want to grind barley and Emmer wheat which is wheat like it was before hybridizing.

It has hard steel gears and will grind anything, go to www.grainmaker.com the wife loves it
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Axe Handle Hound

Peter- Nice table!  Definitely unique looking and clearly servicable.  It looks like a hybrid of Shaker and Queen Anne styles, but I'm guessing it's all Drouin?  It's hard to tell from the photos, but is that made of maple (or maybe birch)?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I gotta tell ya......too COOL Peter. The table was a great idea and great craftsmanship if I may add,  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Axe Handle Hound on February 17, 2013, 09:20:26 PM
Peter- Nice table!  Definitely unique looking and clearly servicable.  It looks like a hybrid of Shaker and Queen Anne styles, but I'm guessing it's all Drouin?  It's hard to tell from the photos, but is that made of maple (or maybe birch)?

Maple but the wife had me stan it darker ::) but I don't care it's hers
and yes it's all Drouin :D :D

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 17, 2013, 09:29:51 PM
I gotta tell ya......too COOL Peter. The table was a great idea and great craftsmanship if I may add,  smiley_thumbsup

I don't know about craftmanship but it works and shes happy :D :D

A&P saw Mill LLC.

justallan1

That's a very nice table.
Allan

CR

nice job.  That $1200 grain mill needs a nice table.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

isawlogs

Nice table cool set-up! I never saye anything when da wife sayes, stain it..... Ya put da stain down.  :)

I looked at a mill a while back I wanted it for coffee, my expresso needed finer then the what we had to grind our regular filter thingy... I bought an electrique grinder but have not given up on a grinder yet.  ;D 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Peter Drouin

she can set it to make find stuff or go though 2 times  :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!