iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mill Ordered!!!

Started by dukndog, February 15, 2013, 06:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukndog

Well, after waiting and saving for some two years, I've finally ordered a WM LT-15 G25!!  Now I need to get back to the forums and start reading on how to use it when it gets here....and dust off the camera!!

Rich Miller
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

justallan1

Congrats on the mill. Have fun.
Allan

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

hackberry jake

Rich Miller  :D your name is an oxy-moron! All joking aside, congrats on your purchase! You're going to thoroughly enjoy making sawdust!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

terrifictimbersllc

You were rich, now you have a sawmill.   ::) ::)  Congratulations!
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Chuck White

Congratulations on the new mill, Rich.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

samandothers

Let the fun begin and the saw dust fly!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

drobertson

Happy for you Rich, man , not sure how you are going to sleep til it gets there, after sawing, sleep won't be much of an issue, congrats, good choice as well 8)  david

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

AdamT

Congratulations! I remember the feeling, and counting down the days til pick up. Eventually the day count turned to an hour count.
You'll have a blast with it
2017 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35-RA
2011 Wood-Mizer LT40 HD

It's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it

fishpharmer

Congrats rich! Those LT15's are great mills. You will love the Woodmizer service. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Happycamper

Rich,
  Congratulation on your new mill. Your much smarter than I. Next week or so I will pick up my new WM and hopefully make some saw dust too. Your 45 and a new mill and I'm 78 with a new mill which makes you almost twice as smart as I am.
                     Enjoy the mill,
                          Jim

Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

thecfarm

You will like it and enjoy it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kingcha

I will order mine in less then 2 months...........the waiting is killing me.

Congrats on the new mill
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

schakey

smiley_clapping smiley_blue_bounce smiley_thumbsup
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

HaroldSiefke

congratulations on your new mill 8) happy milling
Harold

YellowHammer

About the only thing that will take your mind off waiting for a new mill is gathering up a bunch of logs.  Congratulations 8)
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

KyTreeFarmer

Congratulations on getting your mill ordered! I really enjoy sawing with my LT 15 but just saw for myself. I have a brother living in Benton. He works for Ditch Witch.
KTF
Woodmizer LT15G
Belsaw from Sears & Roebucks
8N Ford
87 Kubota 2550 W/FEL

woodman58

Congradulations on getting your new mills and to those who are getting one soon. I am still hoping to get mine this year. Then I can join in all of the fun.
i LOVE THE SMELL OF SAW DUST IN THE MORNING.
Timberking 2200

Magicman

Congratulations Rich, and happy sawing.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bothy_Loon

Congratulations on your new mill.
I have the WM agent coming to call very soon now too :)

MAI

Congrats Rich,
You did it.  Send me the docs when you get a delivery date and we'll wrap up our side of the deal.
Talk to you soon.  Have a great weekend!

dukndog

Looks like it should arrive next week. Future son-n-law has made an access road for the mill placement and we will be getting the pad finished this weekend. Once thats done, then it's set up and saw.
Wife surprised me with a new digital camera last weekend to post those pictures.
Thanks for all the support and well wishes!!

Rich Miller
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

dukndog

Well...it made it in. The rain has set in now so no milling pics yet.

HR Skip looking out as guard on the new purchase!!!

Unwrapped and all orange!!! 8)

thecfarm

That is more than nice. Have I asked what's the plan for the mill? Lumber? Do you have your own logs to mill?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!