iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am very sad!

Started by lyle niemi, February 15, 2013, 06:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

cause I dont smell the sawdust anymore! >:(

Al_Smith

Well blow your nose get some fresh air ,your sense of smell will come back .

ellmoe

Have you thought of taking a cruise to the Gulf of Mexico? That might get youe sniffer working. I understand there is at least one ship for the nasally challenged available now. ;D
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

bandmiller2

Lyle,a little turpentine for aftershave will open your sineses right up,rather brisk in the morning. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

mmartone

Me too, Its been rain here and I have been working alot, havent cut a log since last weekend.
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

Meadows Miller

Gday Lyle

I hope everythings fine and you just have not been gettn your fix Mate  :) :)  ??? Im back on Pine now and love the smell I have been missin Im in Heaven  :) :) ;D 8)

Im with Ellmoe but you could keep headin south take a right when you run outa land turn right a quick plane ride n Ill pick you up at the airport Mate  ;) :D ;D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

lyle niemi

Quote from: Meadows Miller on February 15, 2013, 07:51:46 AM
Gday Lyle

I hope everythings fine and you just have not been gettn your fix Mate  :) :)  ??? Im back on Pine now and love the smell I have been missin Im in Heaven  :) :) ;D 8)

Im with Ellmoe but you could keep headin south take a right when you run outa land turn right a quick plane ride n Ill pick you up at the airport Mate  ;) :D ;D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
Im just used to the smell now I dont smell it anymore, I would love to take a trip down your way but I have a poverty issue to deal with..lol

Magicman

You need a dose of ERC, drink plenty of fluids, and send me $100.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Leigh Family Farm

I concur on the plenty of fluids, a dose of some fresh cut cedar or pine, and then send ME $50. (I'm a preferred provider so your copay is cheaper!  :D :D :D :D)
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Magicman

Ah Rats.  Lost another patient.    :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

harrymontana

come to bolivia for a 24/7 ipe sawdust experience!
everything on hardwood

Tree Feller

Hey Lyle, send me your address and for only $10 plus shipping, I'll mail you a sandwich baggie of ERC planer shavings...guaranteed to cure your sniffer.   :D
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Al_Smith

Well if you don't want to smell anything run some red oak through a table saw .Your smeller won't work for a week .Your eyes will only sting for about a day .Lawdy does that stuff do a number on me .

red

you need to get to the airport ASAP
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Satamax

Get yourself a scotts pine to cut, or an english yew or else, a belize cedar ;D
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

captain_crunch

M_M
We will axcept you are Sawyer Supreme But as Doctor we may question your credincals :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Meadows Miller

:D ;D Lyle my poverty issues usually start with me changing my life around for someone else and then that someone screwing me around and end months mainly years  after i ditch them its happened afew bloody times now  Mate  :) :)  :o ??? :P :P ::) ::);) :D :D :D

I basicly started all over again with bugger all only what i had not sold luckly when I got home last year I should Turnover plenty when I settle the mill into a good rythum should do about 30000bft + a week @$550per thousand 

I think the trick in life no matter how many times you get knocked down you get back p again and keep going  ;) ;D ;D 8)

as Thomas Edison said Perseverance there is no substitute for hard work   ;) ;D

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Cedarman

Does ERC still have an aroma?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Satamax

Quote from: Meadows Miller on February 16, 2013, 01:42:48 AM

:D ;D Lyle my poverty issues usually start with me changing my life around for someone else and then that someone screwing me around and end months mainly years  after i ditch them its happened afew bloody times now  Mate  :) :)  :o ??? :P :P ::) ::);) :D :D :D

I basicly started all over again with bugger all only what i had not sold luckly when I got home last year I should Turnover plenty when I settle the mill into a good rythum should do about 30000bft + a week @$550per thousand 

I think the trick in life no matter how many times you get knocked down you get back p again and keep going  ;) ;D ;D 8)

as Thomas Edison said Perseverance there is no substitute for hard work   ;) ;D

Regards Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

sigidi

Lyle you need some camphor laurel from down here mate - lovely smellin stuff
Always willing to help - Allan

Thank You Sponsors!