iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my 5 year old mechanic

Started by cutter88, February 09, 2013, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

:D went in the bush last weekend to get all the machines running after a cold snap, i brought my 5 year old daughter along after fighting with the skid steer for an hr boosting it and warming it with a tiger torch my duaghter says "daddy mabie ur not heavy enough to make it start just like on papas lawn mower" and thats when it hit me the seat sensor is probobly froze so i warmed it up and it fired right up!
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

thecfarm

Out of the mouths of Babes. That is funny. That is a story that will be told for years.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JDeere

I wish you were closer to Western Maine, I have a skidder transmission issue I would like to have her look at. :D :D
2013 Western Star, 2012 Pelletier trailer, Serco 7500 crane, 2007 Volvo EC 140, 2009 John Deere 6115D, 2002 Cat 938G, 1997 John Deere 540G, 1996 Cat D-3C, 1995 Cat 416B, 2013 Cat 305.5E

Slab Slicer

This ones for your little one

smiley_applause

And here's one for Dad.

smiley_idea

I'm still chuckling over this post.

If your little one is free, I have an hydraulic leak I need looked at.  :D ;D ;)
2016 LT35HDG25, Kubota L2501 w/ FEL, Kubota BX1500 w/FEL and custom skidding rig, Stihl MS 500i, Stihl MS362-25", Stihl MS250-20", Stihl MS192-18",  2001 F250 SD 7.3, GMC Sierra Dually 6.0 gasser, Peaqua 16" 10K trailer, Sur-Trac 12' Dump Trailer 10K
Chuck

woodmills1

worked a job last week, the main tree guy trashed his skid plate, which caused a huge hydraulic leak.  The land owner, and his neighbor offered to fix the machine if he kept working.  They fixed it and he finished the job.  I got 4 loads to the mill.

Cutter, once again great story
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jay C. White Cloud

Out of the mouth of babes, comes wisdom beyond their years... 

Leave to her to see the big picture. That was a great story.
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

coxy

awsome :D 8) GOT TO LOVE LITTLE ONES

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

justallan1

Seaman

Good for you having her in the woods rather than in front of TV.
Great story. I see a consulting firm in the future. Mabe a logger hotline to call her and ask mechanical advice!

Love the little ones. They are why we do what we do .
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

rooster 58

It won't be long before she's showing you how to run it ;D Sounds like an awesome little girl with a very proud father 8)

CX3

Who else would think of that??  I used to hang a weight on our mower seat so my nephew could drive it. Lol
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

samandothers

That is a great story!  I chuckled as I read it.

Andrew Lawrence

:D My wife has done the same for me on numerous occasions. "Maybe it's the clutch thingie, or Is it out of fuel?", each time she was spot on.
Lawrence Lot Clearing Logging                            To God be the glory

Thank You Sponsors!