iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pictures of my LT40HDD

Started by McQueen, February 08, 2013, 06:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

I got a chance to snap a few shots of my LT40 I bought.  Heck I thought I would just take off sawing with this thing.  But after reading several of the post on here for the past few weeks I've figured out that I have a lot to learn. Oh well I'm still excited to get started and learn the business!

[attachments deleted by admin]

Ohio_Bill

Very Nice Mill. You will be running it like a Pro in no time at all. Congratulations
Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Solomon

You will be turning out nice lumber in no time dude.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

schakey

Very nice,want one smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_grin_earmuff
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Jeff

McQueen, members must use the forum gallery to post photos. The document attachment facility is not to be used for photos so the files had to be removed.

Here are instructions on how to post photos.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61788.0.html
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Grappletractor

Since he is new maybe you could have uploaded it for him before deleting it then the rest of us could have seen the mill. Just a suggestion not trying to be difficult.  :D

Sawyer1981

Philip Evans

Jeff

Quote from: Grappletractor on February 08, 2013, 09:21:09 PM
Since he is new maybe you could have uploaded it for him before deleting it then the rest of us could have seen the mill. Just a suggestion not trying to be difficult.  :D

No I couldn't. The files were not JPGs they were PDF's. If I took the time to convert the files to JPG, and I uploaded them to the gallery, they would get uploaded to my albums, not his. I don't have a simply way to upload photos to someone's album, or even create an album for someone. The easiest and most productive route for the forum, as well as the new member, is for an admin to correct the mistake, and point the member to the correct posting procedures. That's our job. Not posting someone else's photos for them.

Grappletractor

Maybe leave them up until he had a chance to do it right? So we could see the picture.

Jeff

You can see the pictures when he re-posts them after learning how to do it correctly.

McQueen, if you have any trouble using the gallery, there is lots of help here for the asking.

thecfarm

McQueen,yes,plenty of help. Don't be like me and struggle with it by missing a step.  ::)  I asked for help too.
There is also another reason for the gallery. I have dial up,the pictures have been down sized and they load pretty fast. If I would of clicked onto your pictures it might take me 15 minutes to see one picture.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

McQueen

Hey I apologize,  I've not been around forum sites before.  I will catch on pretty quick.  lol maybe!  I made an album in my gallery for anyone who would like to see. 

Thank You
   McQueen

Norm

No need to apologize, we've been in your situation too and all of us would be more than happy to help out.  :)

I'll ignore our other less than helpful poster.  :D

thecfarm

What would help out now is a click able link to your album, Read the directions again. Somewheres it says to add 10,000 or something like that to your member number. I have one under my avatar picture.

I just had to go look and grab a picture from your album.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Grappletractor

All I am saying is obviously this doesn't happen every day and what would it hurt to leave the photos up for 24 to 48 hrs giving the poster a chance to get the notification that he made a mistake and time to correct it? Will the forum explode if those photos stayed up for that short amount of time?

Magicman

You are doing good, McQueen.   smiley_thumbsup

Now to post a picture click on the picture and scroll down and you will find the boxes to click on.  Click Preview and you can check your results before clicking on Post to actually make the post.

Go to your profile, and click on "Forum Profile".  Scroll down to "My Gallery" and type 31729 in the box and then down to the blue box and click "change profile".    That number is your forum number "21729" plus 10000.

This puts the little camera icon in your signature and makes your gallery easily available to other members.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Quote from: Grappletractor on February 09, 2013, 11:00:49 AM
Will the forum explode if those photos stayed up for that short amount of time?

It might. Anything that might interfere with the normal space time configurum of the forum has the potential of sweeping everything but the activator into a different dimension. :)

Quote from: Magicman on February 09, 2013, 11:23:32 AM
You are doing good, McQueen.   smiley_thumbsup

Now to post a picture click on the picture and scroll down and you will find the boxes to click on.  Click Preview and you can check your results before clicking on Post to actually make the post.

Go to your profile, and click on "Forum Profile".  Scroll down to "My Gallery" and type 31729 in the box and then down to the blue box and click "change profile".    That number is your forum number "21729" plus 10000.

This puts the little camera icon in your signature and makes your gallery easily available to other members.   :)

I can do that for him! 8)  Consider it already taken care of. :)

Thanks for the understanding McQueen, and welcome  :)

Tronvik

Welcome McQueen, I use apple computers. It took me some(alot)time and the tutorial to post pics in my gallery.
1984 lt30, john deere 750

Grappletractor

Quote from: Jeff on February 09, 2013, 11:40:02 AM
Quote from: Grappletractor on February 09, 2013, 11:00:49 AM
Will the forum explode if those photos stayed up for that short amount of time?

It might. Anything that might interfere with the normal space time configurum of the forum has the potential of sweeping everything but the activator into a different dimension. :)
Oh, if that's the case then certainly let's not risk it. :laugh:

woodmills1

I have seen that dimension, and I do not want to go there. :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on February 09, 2013, 11:40:02 AM

Anything that might interfere with the normal space time configurum of the forum has the potential of sweeping everything but the activator into a different dimension. :)

You have been hanging around WDH to long.  :D  Don't understand a thing you said.   say_what
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Lets say it this way.If you don't smarten up the FF Mafia will make that right finger look like your left finger.  :D

Tree Feller

Quote from: thecfarm on February 09, 2013, 06:00:45 PM
Lets say it this way.If you don't smarten up the FF Mafia will make that right finger look like your left finger.  :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Thank You Sponsors!