iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

link to logging/forestry cartoons

Started by David_c, April 04, 2004, 09:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David_c

David_c

hey tom the water marks dont show up very much i printed a couple. besides i would'nt buy them anyway. just thought some of them where funny.

Jeff

Yes, it seems kind of odd that an artist would be willing to remove the copyright from his work. But you never know about those artist types. ;D ( www.forestryforum.com/jeff ) Maybe if you buy a cartoon you buy the copyright with it. Thanks for da link david
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

David_c

what happend to toms post :o i was replying to it and when i went back it was gone. :D

Tom

I had second thoughts about its negativity.  It was meant as a warning to members but I thought it sounded more like I was condemning the site when I reread it.   I removed it.  Sometimes I have to even edit myself. :D :D

David_c

shoked me all of a sudden you were'nt there anymore. it was like i was talking to myself, but in public :)

Tom

If you find that you do that often then you should consider moving to Chicago.  I was there in the Loop back in the Mid-sixties (that was way back before the turn of the century :D ) and these guys would wrap themselves in sheets, carry a sign and a bible and wander up and down the sidewalk muttering things like "the world is ending".   I figure that is the place where you go to talk to yourself  'cause, I never saw'm anywhere else. :D :D

This time you weren't though.......   you were just a lot quicker than I was. :)

David_c

no tom i dont find i talk to myself to often to boring. run out of things to say to myself real quick. ::)

oldsaw-addict

Hey Jeff, Is that artwork yours? I like the detail on it, very precise and fine detail. If that is your artwork, its very very good by me. I may just think about buying a piece of that artwork. well I'm heading back to work on my toys in the shop.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Thank You Sponsors!