Another Logrite Deal

Started by Tam-i-am, February 04, 2013, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

It certainly has been fun talking to all the members this past week.

There are 10 left.  So the best way to get one now is to message through the forum as the Logrite phones don't work over the weekend they just roll over to voicemail.  Or I would love to talk to you on Monday.

Tammy

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

ADKsawyer

Tammy,thanks so much for the easy order and quick turnaround time... Received my order the day after I placed it  :)

ND rancher

Tammy, My order showed up at 7:30 this am. Looking forward to trying the Bluecreeper, but it will be awhile as calving starts now. Great talking with you last week and thanks.  Keith
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

beenthere

Let us know how the calving goes, and if the Blue Creeper helped any.   ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tam-i-am

well all good things must come to an end.

I have 4 left and 4 people have contacted me so after our rounds of phone tag
there won't be any more left.

Thanks for all your orders

and it was nice to talk to members I have not met or corresponded with!

Tammy

Magicman

The "Logrite Deal" sales ended, but the new Logrite customer satisfaction is only beginning and will continue for many years generations because there is no way to wear one out.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

wood monger

Hey Tamiam, my wife ordered me one of the cant hooks for my birthday, can't wait to get it. I've been wanting to get one for quite awhile now. I tend to get the big chunks of firewood, and one of these will be helpful in moving them around. The old body ain't what she used to be. Thanks for passing that deal along to us forumites. we appreciate it.

Tam-i-am

Wood Monger - happy birthday!
FedEx home delivery doesn't deliver on mondays and you are only in Michigan so I bet you will get it tomorrow.

Tammy

Tam-i-am

What a sad day!  No calls or messages from members. 
Now that the deal is over everyone has forgotten about me.

tammy

wood monger

We won't forget you Tamiam, we might not talk or e-mail you so much. I got home last night and there was my cant hook. Woo Hoo, can't wait to try it out. Thanks again for the deal.

pnyberg

Quote from: Tamiam on February 20, 2013, 02:49:26 PM

tammy

Gee Tammy, you sound like Scarlet O'Hara. You've got the Wood-Mizer owner's seminar on Mar 8 (I'll be there) and the open house on Mar 9.  There will be plenty of beaus asking you to dance (or at least asking you for a brownie). I'm sure you won't be neglected.

Looking forward to seeing you and Kevin again.

--Peter
No longer milling

ChopperDan

I ordered one on Friday. Then decided I wanted 2 more. 1 to convert to a peavey and 1 for a buddy. I sent a pm to Tamiam  over the weekend and they offered to convert one for me. Them being orange was a plus.

Hat off to them. They are a great company with excellent customer service.

Thanks
Dan
550xpg
562xp
Makita 6421 converted to 7900 X2
Hd SuperSpitter

swampbuggy

Well I never thought to ask them about converting one to a peavey. Guess I will just have to wait.

Dan...your van looks like it could use some housekeeping ;D

Swamp
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

Tam-i-am

You've got the Wood-Mizer owner's seminar on Mar 8 (I'll be there) and the open house on Mar 9.  There will be plenty of beaus asking you to dance (or at least asking you for a brownie). I'm sure you won't be neglected.

Looking forward to seeing you and Kevin again.

--Peter

Peter

I'm not worried about being neglected.  It was just nice chatting with everyone.
And in all the planning for this event, I totally forgot about brownies.  Oh the pressure!!! :D

tammy

Tam-i-am

thanks for reaching out to me WDH, Red, and thecfarm
And Jeff too, (btw -I will beat that challenge)
it surely helped with the FF withdrawals I have been having.   :D

Tammy

Don K

Fedex man pulled up with a long box yesterday. ;D 8) 1 slightly used cant hook in a beautiful orange color. Will match my other Logrite tools nicely (48", 60" cant hooks and a hookeroon) Did notice the nib or whatever you call it on the end is a rounder style than my other two. They have a very chiseled end that gives a good bite. I wish I had known that I might be able to change to a peavey end. I have a old wood handled one that I haul around just to maneuver logs with. The pointed ends holds good when jabbed in the ground. Anyway, excellent product as usual Tammy, with speedy shipment. Other companies could take notes from ya'll.

Thanks,
Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Tim Lea

Used my Logrite over the weekend luve them.. Thanks Tammy

Tam-i-am

glad everyone is using them!

remember we sometimes get a scratch and dent tool here and there.
They usually sit on the shelf until a FF member calls or we get a walk in.
So I guess what I am saying is call before you buy because you never know I might just have what you are looking for.

Tim Lea

I will keep that in mind.. Thanks again

proteus

Tammy,

I believe it was in December I bought my 60'' cant hook w/stand. I was able to use it until the snow got too deep. Just wanted to let you know how much love it. Great tool and sure saves the back.
Quote from: Tim Lea on February 25, 2013, 10:01:36 AM
Used my Logrite over the weekend luve them.. Thanks Tammy
Greg

proteus

Quote from: Tamiam on March 01, 2013, 10:16:46 AM

So I guess what I am saying is call before you buy because you never know I might just have what you are looking for.
Quote from: Tamiam on March 01, 2013, 10:16:46 AM

Sorry Tammy. I meant to attach this comment.
Greg

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: Tamiam on February 20, 2013, 02:49:26 PM

tammy

Not forgotten.

Think you could make a monster 78" with a peavy tip instead of cant claw?????

Enquiring minds want to know. ;D

Russ
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Slab Slicer

I agree. Longer is better when you have  a manual mill. Cant or peavey, but I prefer a cant myself.   :) :)
2016 LT35HDG25, Kubota L2501 w/ FEL, Kubota BX1500 w/FEL and custom skidding rig, Stihl MS 500i, Stihl MS362-25", Stihl MS250-20", Stihl MS192-18",  2001 F250 SD 7.3, GMC Sierra Dually 6.0 gasser, Peaqua 16" 10K trailer, Sur-Trac 12' Dump Trailer 10K
Chuck

mesquite buckeye

I like to stick them in the ground. Easier to pick up and less likely to get buried or run over.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Tam-i-am

We don't make a 78" peavey.  Sometimes with a peavey point it can slip because it does not grab into the log.  When you are hanging off the end of a 78" you want a good grip.

And I'm not sure if the Megahook with a peavey point would stand in the ground as the tool is long and heavy (18 lbs).  I think it might just pluck itself right out of the ground. :D