iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fixing old logging photos.

Started by Jeff, January 30, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

okay, I guess no one is going to notice it without a prompting. :)  There is something unusual about this sawmill photo restore from post 109 that is not in its original. Can you find what it is?

https://forestryforum.com/images/sawmill-with-me-sm.jpg
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

You put your face on the guy standing where the horse is looking!   :D
Say when

Jeff

Now that didn't take long. :D

clww

It took me 10 minutes looking at the photos, and I still couldn't find anything. ::)
Great eye for that detail, Roxie! :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SwampDonkey

That photo is a dial-up connection bomb. :D  By the time it would load here, you guys would be done doing the dinner dishes. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

I thought it was a Sasquatch.  Good call, Roxie.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Swampdonkey,Yea,but the wait is worth it.  ;D
That was a nice fix Jeff.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

m wood

wow Jeff, quite a worthwhile task you got there.  Photo Shop is one mind boggleingly intense program to master.  But you have proven worthy!  nice job
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

Jeff

I'm a bit bummed out. One of the things I like to do is mess with these old photos. I've not been able to lately as my scanner has apparently bit the big one. It works, but its blurry. :-\

Okrafarmer

I hate that for you, Jeff. My scanner hasn't been working lately either.  :( Nor my phone camera.  :(
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

SwampDonkey

I use an All-In-One printer with a scanner. I got it last year to replace an old one I had for 12 years. I told them how old the old one was, they were surprised it was that old. The scanner still worked and had Windows XP drivers to, but the printer was shot. Yes, I'm still on XP, no need for anything else. ;D

Time for a new scanner/printer.  ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Okrafarmer

Ours is nearly ten years old-- my parents got it for us at our first Christmas, 2003. Still prints, but temperamentally, and just stopped scanning.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

SwampDonkey

Yeah mine would print, but not all the colors would come through, brand new cartridges. Black was fine. Check places like Walmart that sell cartridges, many are out of date and not warranted if past expiration. Last time I tried Walmart here the cartridges were all way past expiration.

thecfarm

A nice thread that should be reread!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kbeitz

In Black and white...

Opps... Sorry... I posted this before I seen that there was 7 more pages to read...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

LAZERDAN

OK the plot is really starting to thicken !  "A nice thread that should be reread!!!"  This was a quote from the c farm. yesteday.  Back in 2013  aaHH hemm  someone changed history, resulting in you reading this now, TIMELESS that's all i have to say    Well played !         None the less a very good read !      Lazerdan

Okrafarmer

Where did those pictures come from, Kbeitz?

Jeff

Quote from: Okrafarmer on October 10, 2016, 11:30:20 PM
I don't understand his post. All those photos belong to me.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Jeff on October 11, 2016, 08:49:27 AM
Quote from: Okrafarmer on October 10, 2016, 11:30:20 PM
I don't understand his post. All those photos belong to me.

That's what I thought.

Andries

Does thecfarm have a time machine?
Nice work with PhotoShop Jeff.
The face transplant that Roxie picked up on is really well done!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

thecfarm

Blame the time machine on Jeff. He posted a link on some thread. I just bumped this post back up to the top so all could enjoy it. Some members to enjoy again,as in me.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!