iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maple and walnut bench

Started by wheelinguy, January 23, 2013, 07:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelinguy

I started a new bench a while back and just started to work on it again.  Trying to figure out how to post pics again.  I always enjoy seeing other peoples stuff, I apologize if any of these are upside down or sideways you may have to stand on your head to view them properly! :D

Just showing some of the figure in the top pic, the table I made to flatten the slab and a couple other parts from the build, I hope to have it done soon and the finished pics up for you guys.  Maybe by then I will have figured out how to make them right side up!

Axe Handle Hound

I'm liking where this is going already!  How are you making the joint between the arc'd stretcher and the legs?

WDH

It is really cool how you merged the two woods.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Nice job,is this a bench for your place? Going to sell it? Or?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

wheelinguy

Axe I ended up making the joint with dowels, I had planned on mortise and tenon but plans/size changed.
Cfarm  it will probably end up like most of my projects, I would like to make money from them but then I deem them not worthy of selling and they end up staying at my house where people ask why I don't sell them? ???

123maxbars

Nice work, I like the Jig you made to level the slab,
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!