iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a visitin Iron River

Started by Jeff, April 01, 2004, 04:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm 400 miles away from home at Chet's house in da U.P.

Gotta Go! Chet knows of  a house up here he says we can buy for nexta nothin as an investment. Goona go take alook. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

Hay, the Boss is outa town!!!!!  Lets throw a PARTY!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Weekend_Sawyer

Why If I was 400 miles from home I'd be 2/3 of the way to your house, or up in New York or down in North Carrolina
or out in the Atlantic ocean.

Have a great trip!
WS
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Texas Ranger

If I were 400 miles from home, I'd still be in Texas, half way to New Mexico, or in Florida.  Kinda thought at 400 miles, Jeff would be Canada. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

I went to Alabama one time. :-/ ::)

pappy

400 miles  N    Gagnon Quebec

400 miles  S    southern Maine or way  too north MASS

400 miles  E    1/4 to The Emerald Land

400 miles  W   most of the way to da piggy roast, DanG sumpin got in da way again $$$$$$  :(

"heard any nasty jokes?"     carefull redpowerd da big guy is ALYAYS watching.  and it's a DanG good ting I tell you dat   ;D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

chet

Well me and da Big Guy went house huntin', and I think we found it. He took Tammy ta see it yesterday and she loved it. Looks like da Big Guy is gonna be a yooper, maybe?
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Well here it is. Chet knew somebody that knew somebody and well after some creative realty work, I think Chet and I  are now looking for renters. Anybody visit this area often?
 ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D

chet

Jeff, I swung by earlier today to take down da for sale sign and a guy stopped to see about renting already.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Chet, remember, NO CUNSULTING FORESTERS!

chet

Ya might want to think dat over. Da guy dat stopped had a purty fat wallet.

Stump Jumper

Is this a daily, weekly, or monthly rental type unit.  Is it by a lake or any water how many acres and is it ATV compatilble?  Thanks for any infor looks like a cute place. 8)

Hey remember we are portable if you need any logs cut into lumber for you up there.  We like the UP also we also cut the trees down if need be.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

Yea but they get saw dust and marking paint all over everthing, Well, if you think hes got enough for a big security deposit, but we cant let him mess stuff up and get off Scott free. ;D

shopteacher

Congrats on your purchase.  Landlords now. Who would have thunk.  Old Butch been looking for a relaxing place to spend a few weeks in the summer and he just might like the UP.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

HORSELOGGER

Shopteach, I think I heard Butch say last time he took you on a vacation rental you chewed up the rug and he lost his deposit :)
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

shopteacher

DanG dog, never learned to keep his mouth shut.  Ha, he off the vets tomorrow.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Jeff

Great Scott! Dont mention chewing pets!

HORSELOGGER

I seem to be picking up a recuring theme to your last few posts Jeff, and I didnt want you to get off Scott free  :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

chet

Jeff

Sometimes when you get an opportunity like this ya gotta just ron with it.  :)

Texas Ranger

Ya got sumpin agin consulting foresters, boss man?  We don't leave no sawdust, thems loggers and mill rats what do that.  An marking paint to DanG spensive to waste on rent property.  Consulting foresters good renters, never home, usually pay, and they aint looking ter cut yer yard trees. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Ron Scott

Hey that place looks familiar, my UP office. I'll be up there the first of next week and then up to Michigan Tech for a Forest Certification Seminar.

Yooper Realty is going to appraise it for me.

It's in the city limits of Iron River on 1 1/2 acres, 2 bedroom home, two garages, shed, new vinyl siding, new roof, new water system, TV cable, 100 yards from the famous Ice Lake and city park, 150 yards from the hospital, all city services, excellent hunting, fishing, camping, skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing etc.etc.

Great Investment property!!

PS The single owner, mint 1970 Chev Belaire V8 garaged with 89,000 original mles and its original 1970 liscense plates will be sold separately. It may be on ebay at a later date unless an immediate offer is received.

~Ron

Jeff

Chester, I tink da gig is up. :-/

Ron Scott

Ya guys musta had a lot of time on your hands. Did Chet take you for a Riverside Pizza??

Another plus I forgot to mention.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!