iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New sawmill Mgr.

Started by rooster 58, January 22, 2013, 11:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster 58

After much deliberation, I've selected my sawmill manager 

Yep! Griz, the GSP will run the show. Believe me, ask me how I know ;D He's smarter than some people I know ;)

orion388

Excellent choice.... We should all be so lucky as to have a companion like that...  :)
LT35HD, Kubota L4330, Stihl 361, 026, Massey Fersuson 55, Ventrac, Grasshopper, Small dumptruck and a huge yearning for knowledge from this forum.

rooster 58

Oh, He's a champion alright :D :D :D

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Axe Handle Hound

GSP's are awfully good looking dogs and they seem to be pretty decent at bird hunting as well.    ;)

I run Vizslas myself, but it doesn't stop me from appreciating a GSP when I see one.   

rooster 58

I like Vizslas too! Awesome dogs, great looking and intelligent ;)

clww

Is he required to wear his seat belt while moving? :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mad murdock

Quote from: clww on January 22, 2013, 01:24:50 PM
Is he required to wear his seat belt while moving? :)
prolluy have to hire another one as safety inspector ;)  NIce looking hand you got there Rooster58!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Satamax

The good thing is you can bribe him with some food :D
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

fishpimp

Unconditional love with have your back when the whole world turns against u!

Mooseherder

He only takes 43 seconds for lunch. ;D

fishpimp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

He looks to be all business. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ianab

Quote from: Mooseherder on January 22, 2013, 02:50:07 PM

Yeah, but if you aren't careful it's YOUR lunch he will have eaten in that 43 seconds :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

rooster 58

Exactly right guys. He told me if he can get me or the other guys to eat faster, then we won't need such a long lunch break ;)

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Mooseherder on January 22, 2013, 02:50:07 PM
Quote from: rooster 58 on January 22, 2013, 03:46:34 PM
    Exactly right guys. He told me if he can get me or the other guys to eat faster, then we won't need such a long lunch break ;)
Sounds like everyone needs to finish eating in about 44 seconds. :) :o :)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

giant splinter

A very well thought out choice ...... May I suggest a pair of wheel covers might be in order as a place for him to sign his signature at the board of directors meetings.
smiley_thumbsup
roll with it

Magicman

So your new job is driving Miss Daisy the New Executive  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rooster 58

We are pretty much together 24/7 ;D Someone needs to look after me :D :D :D

Ryan D

This is my company safety officer Polo. I like taking him to work but it sure seems to slow production. Everyone likes to sneak off to the truck a couple times a day to give him a few snacks or take him for a walk!!!!

bandmiller2

Dog story, my old partner tom had a dandy big cast iron jointer but every time his newfie would walk by he would cock his leg and fiss on it,he tried everything humane to break the habit, finally gave up. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

rooster 58

Haha! When I was a teen I had a gsp. When we took him hutin, if you missed a bird you'd better watch, cause he'd do his damndest to raise a leg on you ;D I always said them shorthairs have a sense off humor :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!