iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coke Float

Started by Magicman, January 20, 2013, 08:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Not necessarily a big one, but I am a softie for a scoop of vanilla and a splash of Coca Cola.   food6

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Al_Smith

It isn't bad with root beer either .I've never tried Budweiser yet .

thecfarm

That's another thing I never really liked,soda and ice cream. Or beer and ice cream either.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WH_Conley

Beer and chocolate candy goes pretty well together.
Bill

sawguy21

Have not made one of those for years. It was a big thing when we were in our teens, root beer was my favorite.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Slab Slicer

Remember those like it was yesterday. My brothers and sister, and myself,  practically lived on them when we visited my grandparents. I haven't one in a long time.
2016 LT35HDG25, Kubota L2501 w/ FEL, Kubota BX1500 w/FEL and custom skidding rig, Stihl MS 500i, Stihl MS362-25", Stihl MS250-20", Stihl MS192-18",  2001 F250 SD 7.3, GMC Sierra Dually 6.0 gasser, Peaqua 16" 10K trailer, Sur-Trac 12' Dump Trailer 10K
Chuck

rooster 58

Ice cream in orange soda! Tastes like a dreamsicle ;)

Holmes

I like chocolate ice cream in coke. Taste kinda like mocha
Think like a farmer.

Yoopersaw

Iron City Beer and Vanilla ice cream. 8)

Raider Bill

Quote from: WH_Conley on January 20, 2013, 10:25:31 PM
Beer and chocolate candy goes pretty well together.

Also birthday cake!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

tyb525

Someone told me there was such as thing as chocolate beer.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Raider Bill

Quote from: tyb525 on January 26, 2013, 12:34:15 PM
Someone told me there was such as thing as chocolate beer.

I have some in my fridge. Also have maple pecan, Pumpkin, bud and bud light

Texas Ranger

And maybe a little of Popcorns Apple pie?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Raider Bill

SPIKER

Family fav for holiday in summer is sherbert in big bowl with 7up or sprite orange juice maybe toss in some pineapple juice or something a bit HARDER if ya know what I mean...  :o :o 8) smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smiley_beertoast

M
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Chris Burchfield

Son makes Apple Pie that would not freeze in a freezer.  It's a little hotter than Popcorn's.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

SPIKER

Quote from: Chris Burchfield on January 26, 2013, 06:54:57 PM
Son makes Apple Pie that would not freeze in a freezer.  It's a little hotter than Popcorn's.

One of my sisters BFs back in the 80's was Ohio state trooper, his family was from your area & brought up some Apple Pie, I think I might have been 16 when I first tried any.  smiley_smug01 smiley_idea smiley_alcoholic_01 smiley_thumbsup

still some take your breath away good stuff.   neighbor has family down that way & she brought back some of her uncles home made chrome remover, maybe a few more shots left  ;D

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!