iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new to the forum from south ga

Started by mlvarmum72, January 12, 2013, 08:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlvarmum72

??? My names Michael I live in a small town called sparks GA I rum a woodmiser saw mill I treat post as well as demintional lumber . Were in the process of getting two more 6 head saws running loved wood all my life and had no idea there was a forum for us everything I've seen so far seems great and a lot of questions I have I've found answers to just reading I'm gonna try to post a few pics to show the plant unfortunately I didn't take one of the treatment plant ill try Monday glad to b a part of a great community[img width=550 --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/o621/mlvarnum72/IMG_20130111_111158_zps8006e343.jpg[/img][img width=550 --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/o621/mlvarnum72/IMG_20130111_114458_zps33876034.jpg[/img][img width=550 --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/o621/mlvarnum72/IMG_20130111_114559_zps4a1e1570.jpg[/img][img width=550 --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/o621/mlvarnum72/IMG_20130111_153756_zps730687d7.jpg[/img]

POSTON WIDEHEAD

say_what  Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Are you trying to Post Pics or are you trying to Pic my Post?  :)

I found Sparks on the map. You're not to far from Waycross. That's good country where you live. Pernell Roberts who played Adam on Bonanza grew up not far from you.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

fishpharmer

Welcome mivarmum72!

Be patient, you will get the pic posting figured out.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum from here too.

Go "Behind the Forum" for pic posting help.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61788.0.html
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

b dukes

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Red Clay Hound

Welcome mlvarmum72.  I live near Athens, GA but I used to live in Tifton - not too far from you.  I have a son in Tifton now.  I'd like to hear more about your operation.
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Michael.

I am not trying to be an writing teacher, but a few periods in your text will make it easier to read and understand.

It will be interesting to hear more about your sawing interest.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Here Michael, I'll loan you some of mine, but you gotta pay me back.  :D

Glad to have you here my Friend.  smiley_thumbsup

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Okrafarmer

Welcome to the Forum, Michael! Don't let these characters give you a hard time. That's just their way of making you feel like family!  ;D

Follow Beenthere's link for the photos and you'll get it straightened out in a jiffy.  ;)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Bogue Chitto

Welcome Michael, this is a fun place. 8)

fat olde elf

Welcome ! I used to travel in your part of the US in the 60's. Really enjoy the Forum and the cast of characters here. Good Luck. Paul R.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

thecfarm

mlvarmum72,welcome to the forum. That sounds like quite the operation you have there.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ga Mtn Man

Welcome to The Forestry Forum, Michael! 

I spent my high school years not far from you in Irwin county.  We look forward to seeing your pics (and periods).  ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Woodkiller

Welcome from just south of hotlanta. Look forward to seeing your pic's.

drobertson

Welcome, Mike from georgia,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ATLGA

Welcome to the FF! Joel from Atlanta checking in!
America First.

mad murdock

welcome to the Forestry Forum!  You happened onto a great place 8) Can't wait to see your pics :new_year:
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

samandothers

Welcome!  Lots of knowledge here. I have learned a great deal.

Look forward to the pictures!

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum. Might have to pop down there some time and check out the operation.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Sixacresand

Welcome to the forum.  Look forward to seeing your pictures. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

slider

Welcome Michael i just picked up your new post.You will love this place,lotts of great people.I can't tell you how to post pic's but I can show you.I'm just east of you in Irwin county.Just pm me if you need help.I'm like Jake I would love to see your set up.  al
al glenn

learner

Welcome to the forum!  You'll find all the help you need here and many more great subjects. 
WoodMizer LT40 Super Hydraulic, MF-300 FEL, Nissan Enduro 60 forklift, 2 Monkey Wards Power Kraft Radial arm saws, Rockwell series 22-200 planer, Prentiss 210 loader

Thank You Sponsors!