iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WDH is under the weather this week.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 11, 2013, 09:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DR Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

chain

Here's a big GET WELL SHOUT-OUT west of the big river.

b dukes

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Hope your health is improving each day.

Herb

Chris Burchfield

Bill, that guy and I use to have out taxes done at the same place.   :D :D :D 
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

OneWithWood

You can't keep a good man down for long.
Rest up, Danny.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Warbird

pigman

I am starting not to few so good tonight. I have heard that a person can get a virus from the internet. I think I got Danny's virus from reading this thread.  :-\
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Magicman

You might not look so good either.  :o  ;D  I am thinking that a second opinion is in order.    :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

LeeB

You areright MM, he don't look so good. I don't really think that is any indication of his current health though. :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

pigman

I must not have gotten Danny's virus since I feel a lot better today. 8) I still don't look very good. :(
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Magicman

Quote from: pigman on January 14, 2013, 11:02:50 AM
I still don't look very good. :( 

You did not need a second opinion after all.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on January 14, 2013, 11:12:28 AM
Quote from: pigman on January 14, 2013, 11:02:50 AM
I still don't look very good. :( 

You did not need a second opinion after all.   smiley_thumbsup

:D :D :D :D Can't touch that.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

oz_smiley  ɹǝʇʇǝq ʞool ɯıɥ sǝʞɐɯ ɥɔıɥʍ uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsoɯlɐ sı pɐǝɥ sıɥ    oz_smiley

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on January 14, 2013, 05:19:22 PM
  oz_smiley  ɹǝʇʇǝq ʞool ɯıɥ sǝʞɐɯ ɥɔıɥʍ uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsoɯlɐ sı pɐǝɥ sıɥ    oz_smiley

Keep up your upside down replies and I'm gonna throw up my Grits.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!