iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WDH is under the weather this week.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 11, 2013, 09:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

One of our Moderators is under the weather this week. He's been to the doctor and hopefully he will not get the flu. Bless his heart, he's been in the bed for a few days and has really felt bad.

I hope you get to feeling better Danny.  smiley_thumbsup

If the Doctors in Georgia don't seem to help, we have a real good one in S.C. He's a Free Lance Doctor who got his degree online at night.

Doctor Ben Dover MD. PHD.  :D :D :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

isawlogs

:o  I don't think I would be very happy having Dr Ben Dover checkin' my back pressure for da flu....   :-\

:snowball:
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Everything that I ever had that hurt immediately got better when I saw that picture.   :o :o   I am glade that he is only licensed to "practice" in S.C.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

License!!! he don't need no stinking license! :D :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I hope that he doesn't even have a drivers license.  If he escapes from S.C. he needs to be locked up.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

LeeB

Come on now MM, he's just trying to lend you a helping hand. :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

Thankfully he has to come through Georgia and "heal" Danny before he gets to anyone else.   :o

scsmith42

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 11, 2013, 09:55:50 AM
License!!! he don't need no stinking license! :D :D

I dunno Bill... something tells me that Dr. Ben Dover's license may be stinking...    :D
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

okmulch

Quote from: LeeB on January 11, 2013, 11:09:34 AM
Come on now MM, he's just trying to lend you a helping hand. :D
Is that a helping hand or finger! :D :D
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

DR Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Magicman

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Magicman

That surprised look is not a smile.   :o

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on January 11, 2013, 01:23:09 PM
That surprised look is not a smile.   :o

The Doc forgot to rewove his watch.  :D

red oaks lumber

looking at the Dr. closer he sure resembles Dr long finger. and judging by the look on wdh's face, well the picture speaks for itself. :D
there sure wasn't any turn your head and cough moments. ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Peter Drouin

And If a timex I bet it;s still a ticking :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

See............feeling better all ready.  :)

Okrafarmer

Oh my, I am so glad that I am actually OVER the weather right now.  :o
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

samandothers

Hope you recover quickly.  Thoughts of getting a call from that doc would be incentive!  My what long fingers he has!

SPIKER

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 11, 2013, 08:53:37 PM
Quote from: Peter Drouin on January 11, 2013, 08:46:56 PM
And If a timex I bet it;s still a ticking :D

But won't take a lick'n.  ;D

Ahh   man that maid my lungs hurt started to laugh with them half full of goobers is not a good thing  :-\ :'( :D ;D

mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!