iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

whats for dinner tonight?

Started by lynde37avery, January 09, 2013, 08:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynde37avery

ham steaks and sweet potatoes tonight friends :) mammas home cookin. whats on everyones table tonight?
Detroit WHAT?

Jasperfield

Mashed potatoes, Yellow-eye beans, cornbread & butter, slow-fried hog jowls, and mustard greens.

wildbill

chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy with onion and some other unidentified chunks

so good even the kid cleared her plate (except the onion chunks)
Raider Bill's favorite son

Magicman

Broiled chicken breast, potato salad, mustard greens, green salad, & cornbread.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hardtailjohn

The biggest Chuck steak I've ever seen...hot off the BBQ!  (I'm splitting it with my wife...and we'll have the rest of it tomorrow for breakfast)
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Raider Bill

Sirloin steak, pasta salad, santa fe rice, white mountain bread.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Norm

I had ham and potato soup with home made french baguettes, my contribution was the bread... :)

LeeB

Had chicken and dumplins tonight.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Buck

Yeah Lee, I made a pot of those too.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Magicman

LeeB and Buck, you are both bad men.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

who, me?  ;D

Chicken and dumplings has always been a staple in our house. We made up a big pot of some years ago and a freind came by about supper time. He saw what we were having and remarked about poor folks food. I told him he could eat with us, watch us eat, or go get something a little more sophisticated. He ate with gusto. :D We still enjoy our poor folks meal. Haven't seen him in years and not too upset about it.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

PatD makes a mean pot of chicken dumplins.  It is always on the menu for our special occasions, because it it all of the Grands favorite dish.

WH_Conley

LeeB, we usually have a BIG pot when we have an extended family/neighbor get together. Someone will usually remark "Wonder what the poor people are having tonight"? Mighty fine eatin.
Bill

Norm

I haven't had chicken and dumplings in a long time mostly because you can't make a small batch of them. Makes my stomach growl just thinking about them. 

LeeB

It is hard to make a small batch. I ate way too much and still put more than enough for another meal in the refridge.

harrymontana

Quote from: lynde37avery on January 09, 2013, 08:22:02 PM
ham steaks and sweet potatoes tonight friends :) mammas home cookin. whats on everyones table tonight?

Don't put that kind of stuff on here, this is for talking about food and such.
Norm
everything on hardwood

drobertson

deer ham with jalepenos onions and bacon wrapped,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

petefrom bearswamp

Antelope Stroganoff over noodles, made with my canned Antelope.
Some folks disparage "sage goat" meat but we find it Delicious.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Bogue Chitto

You fellers are making me hungry.  Think I will go to the oyster house and eat some raw ones tonight.  ;D

Chris Burchfield

Three pounds of 21/25 count Gulf Shrimp w/ Zatarain's shrimp boil, a few cloves of minced garlic, fresh squeezed lemon and a bit of salt.  Home style fries, home made hushpuppies, cole slaw and sweet onion on the side.

Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

petefrom bearswamp

Dang! Is it my imagination or do you southern fellows get all the good food?
I have to survive on "high speed beef" AKA wild meat, Walleye, bass ,perch and wild turkey.
Makes the saliva glands work overtime.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Raider Bill

Pizza, wings and "Grampa juice" tonight with Wildbill and my Granddaughter.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

wildbill

pizza, wings, coke tonight with raider bill and the kid
Raider Bill's favorite son

Chris Burchfield

I like my wings fried naked.  Then Texas Pete Wing Sauce, couple of stalks of celery with chunky blue cheese to dip in.  Adult beverage for the wash, your favorite choice.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!