iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank-you

Started by Stephen Alford, January 08, 2013, 08:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Alford

As this is my first post of 2013 I would like to start it by thanking you " Mr. Jeff " and your family , you have built a great home . Thanks to the admins as well for keeping the boundaries so well posted.  Your sponsors do not go unnoticed and they are appreciated as well.
   On another note just wondering if you have any preference as to where and how many pictures are hung.  I like to take site pics for the record of the work I am involved in .  I hesitate to post them as they are not really related to any specific topic but the intent is to contribute not a  "look at me , here I am"  sort of thing.   Any thoughts?   :)
   Thanks again.  Stephen
logon

drobertson

Stephen, well said,  I would like to see some pics of the work forrersters do.  I enjoy learning about timber management and the techniques use by proffesionals,  thanks,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Stephen,seem like another member started a thread years ago,with pictures too. Very interesting to look back on a wood lot to see how the trimming and the cutting off of the bad stuff and the good trees does to a wood lot. They up date it every so often. I do alot around here with my grown up pasture. I wish I would of kept better pictures 10 years ago to now. Start a thread and up date date it as you feel the need. Bookmark it under profile and it will always be there.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!