iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

narrowing the field

Started by tempforce, January 07, 2013, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tempforce

i've got it down to the timberking 1400 and logmaster LM 15.   
comparing both with remote hydraulic feed and blade lift features...
i'm leaning toward buying a unit with a electric motor...
so i don't need to lug fuel around....

any comments, suggestions or experience with either unit.
cleaning up wildfire damage...
making lumber and siding out of wildfire damaged trees.

thecfarm

I kinda wish I would of gone electric. I never move mine and only use it a little bit on and off. More off than on. Much easier than wondering if I have to rebuild the carb.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

You will know which one when the time comes.  The search is just part of the journey.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Logmaster, hometown, or homestate as it is, seen the logmasters run, and not a bad machine at all.  Or, go for the Orange!  But really, I had to say it,  Logmaster is a good mill. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

york

Logmaster,is an excellent mill-would like to see them as a FF sponsor some day.....albert
Albert

arlostone

can't comment to the logmaster but,love the hydraulic feed on my 1400,the head up and down can be a little touchy.i'm wondering about a proportioning valve like the feed has.good luck with your choice i'm sure you're gonna enjoy it!!
tk 1400

Thank You Sponsors!