iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New member long time reader

Started by rhino135, January 07, 2013, 05:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino135

This is a great site, for six years i had a norwood 2000, now i bought a lt40h great mill.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welome Rhino!

You'll love your Wood-Mizer. Keep on Sawing!  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

petefrom bearswamp

Welcome
a great bunch of guys and gals here.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

You would have been just as welcome with the Norwood.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

drobertson

rhino135 no harm no fowl, but I have to say, I stumbled across the forum one night on a search, and was hooked on the spot. I am glad you are on, and hope the best for you,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

rooster 58

Like you, I am a rookie here. These guys have proved invaluable with their wisdom and knowledge to me. ;D I'm sure you will as well

samandothers

Welcome!

A lot of great folks here and smart too!

Jeff looking at your avitar...that is the wrong place to stand!

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here and don't be shy about sharing what you learned with the  Norwood. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Sawdust Lover

Welcome to the forum rhino. Enjoy that Woodmizer!

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, rhino135.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

rhino,welcome to the forum. sawing for others?  Is the WM a new one?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DbltreeBelgians

Welcome Rhino from another new member

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Well now, you've got some experience on 2 mills, ya never know when someone will ask questions!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!