iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

UFO sighting in my woods today! Picture added!

Started by gspren, January 03, 2013, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I tried for over an hour last night getting that picture from an e-mail from my buddy that took it, into a folder on my computer and still couldn't get it in my gallery. Tonight it went easy (sort of). Now i need to get some pics from my own camera onto my computer. I need to borrow my teenage niece!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Slabs

I believe he's a little Screech Owl.  Cute little feller.  May be a little shy since he's not looking at the camera like all of my pictures.

Really good picture.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

doctorb

Slabs is correct.  Definitely an Eastern Screech Owl.  Behavior is not atypical.  I am jealous!  They have one of my favorite (and eerie) calls from the woods at night.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Congrats Gary on the picture.  I was leaving home for a few days when you sent the pictures, but now I see that you did it.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!