iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pro Sawyer Network, Thanks Forestry Forum and Woodmizer!

Started by fishpharmer, January 02, 2013, 10:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Here are my two favorite hats and new favorite cup.  I received my Pro Sawyer Network package sometime early in December.

When I mention the Pro Sawyer Network, I must mention forestryforum at the same time.  Building my own mill led me here, the great members here helped me work out the engineering aspects of building a mill. Also, the more I learned about Woodmizer, the greater appreciation I had for their exceptional engineering.  Especially, the cantilever design, its great.  The first LT 40 that I ever operated was owned by forestry forum member and now friend of mine.  Now I custom saw, part time with my own Woodmizer Super Hydraulic LT40 purchased from forum member and friend, pigman (Thanks Bob).  The Woodmizer service, has been second to none.  Could probably go on for pages, I will just say this in closing:
thank you Jeff, for Forestry Forum and all the great friends I have met and thank you Woodmizer for the great sawmill and service.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

drobertson

I would like to second this post, I too run an Lt-40 super, have since 05' bought it new. No regrets, except one, I never new about the forum til last year. This is clearly the best social network of like minded people ever. All the folks seem to be as real as real can be, and with all the added suggestions and idea's from all the topics available, this resource is irreplaceble,  my thanks to Jeff as well, and his support team, and the sponsers.  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

And it does not end here.  It is just a beginning and it keeps getting better.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

fishpharmer

I'd be honored to have your signatures on my hat.   They would look great next to those of "The Swamp Loggers,"  Bobby and Justin Goodson.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!