iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lara, here is our "Holiday" Tree

Started by Jeff, December 31, 2012, 03:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I've posted this mostly for Lara, because we were posting our Christmas Tree's for her to see. :)  We have a tree that we never take down.

We have a "Holiday Tree" Not because we shy away from saying Christmas, in fact not at all because of that. At Christmas time, our tree is a Christmas Tree. It's because it is decorated for various holidays all year round. We never take it down, it is always in our living room, decorated for an upcoming holiday.  Now that Christmas is over, and Tammy had a day or so before returning to school, She has is all ready for Valentine's day. (She is also big on "Clingies" for the front window.

Does anyone else have a tree like this? I know my sister Lynda does  :)

http://youtu.be/KT0VUz4WIVk

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Sue converts ours to a Valentine Tree, and keeps it up well past then, she loves her tree.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I must say I have never heard of a Holiday tree and keeping up it to decorate through out the year for the next holiday.

But I can only smile.....Best Dang Idea I've heard of in a while! I may run this by the wife.

Thanks for sharing.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Metalspinner has a tree, and maybe he will not mind if I show Lara the picture that I took of it.

A most fascinating ornament tree.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ianab

Lara just had a good look, most fascinated by the snow on the ground around Christmas time  :D

Thanks for the pics Jeff

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

metalspinner

:)

I recognize that tree!  Unfortunately, this year I could not find the darn thing to set it up. >:(  I have the ornaments all packed away nicely, it's just that the tree disappeared. :-\

I dread taking down our tree and setting it up.  A couple years ago, I just pulled it into the "stuff room" and left it there. :D  At some point around July, Susie mentioned she was tired of looking at it. I said, "we're past a point of no return now as we are closer to next Christmas than last Christmas." :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Thank You Sponsors!