iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Half a brain

Started by Jeff, December 31, 2012, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I found this to be uplifting an amazing. (you have to put up with a commercial first to view)

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

I have met, and seen, a lot of people with half a brain, or less.  But that is extraordinary, a pretty girl bubbling with life and youth.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

drobertson

Absolutely tear jerking, with joy! amazing! just amazing! thanks for the feed,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

Thanks for sharing that Jeff, A very special story.
roll with it

SwampDonkey

Have you seen the research on artificial limbs? They are at the point now that they can "plug" into the brain and someone feels that limb likes it's part of them. Yup sense of feeling so they know if an object they grab is soft or hard. They just use the limb after awhile once they are used to it like it was always there. Kinda like you do now with moving your fingers to type and not hardly think about what it takes to actually move a finger. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

Absolutely amazing!

Thanks for posting, Jeff.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Buck

Wow! Thanks for sharing this good news story Jeff. smiley_clapping
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Thank You Sponsors!