iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday WDH

Started by Magicman, December 29, 2012, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Good morning my Friend, and I wish you a very Happy Birthday.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Another December baby!   8)  Have a wonderful day! 
Say when

Magicman

1952 was a popular year.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

tcsmpsi

Again, already?  :D

Happy Birthday, Danny! 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

ellmoe

Enjoy your day, Danny!
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

WDH

MM,.

You stand corrected  :).  1953 was a good year  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, WDH.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Well how about that. Happy Birthday to a mighty fine man,WDH.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: WDH on December 29, 2012, 08:05:11 AM
MM,.  You stand corrected  :).  1953 was a good year  ;D. 

It's dat calendar thing, and my eyes are screwy  smiley_dizzy  that early in the morning.   ::)

Holmes

Happy Birthday Dan  8)  from the grits-less northeast... ;D
Think like a farmer.

Texas Ranger

Like tcsmpsi said,  "Really?"  Have a good day, my friend.
8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

samandothers

Happy Birthday!  I'll stop at saying the 50's were a good decade!

It is good to add another year!   I look forward to benefiting from the wisdom of my elders! :D

okmulch

Happy Birthday Danny!! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

sandhills

Happy birthday, can't wait to see what all you build this year!

dewwood

Hope all of your birthday wishes come true.  Happy Birthday Danny.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Raider Bill

Happy birthday my friend!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

LeeB

Happy Birthday Danny. Pretty soon you're gonna have to stop eating grits and start eating old goatmeal.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Norm

sawguy21

Happy birthday Danny. Go easy on the cake and ice cream.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

drobertson

Happy Birthday WDH!  and a  :new_year:  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Busy Beaver Lumber

Happy Birthday Danny and Many More ;D
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59  :) 59 59 59 59 59 59  :) 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59 59   You've been hiding all day. Happy Birthday!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Corley5

Happy Birthday  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

WDH

I went underground and incognito to fully enjoy the day  :D.  Thanks everyone.  This is such a special group of people.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Happy Birthday To You, Danny! 8) 8) 8) smiley_roller smiley_guitarist smiley_trap_drummer horn_smiley smiley_thumbsup
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

customsawyer

I am late but Happy Birthday my good friend. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

fat olde elf

59 ? I remember 59..........barely.  Actually I had you as much younger but then I remembered that you are retired.........Keep the faith brother.....Happy day !
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Thank You Sponsors!