iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My First Truck Driver... My Friend...

Started by AlexInman06, December 28, 2012, 10:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexInman06

Today I am going to say goodbye to one of the greats, this past weekend we lost a great person to cancer... Linton Fowler, He worked in the woods his whole life and has been with our company the past two years. he was there for me from the beginning of this big mess and stuck with me. No One will ever know how much i appreciated everything he did but i hope that he is somewhere up above where the trees grow tall and straight. Ill Miss you Linton, and you will Forever be in my heart and this company...  :'( :'( :'( :'(
When your broken, work hard to become un-broken... When your un-broken, work hard to put money in the bank... When you have money in the bank, work hard to keep it... and when you pay your taxes, you wonder why you worked so hard... Bottom Line- Do what you love, Love what you do!!!

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thecfarm

Sounds like you got to know a great man. sorry that cancer got him.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Cypressstump

Sorry to hear of your friend passing on. His spirit will always remain with you in the woods.

Stump
Stump

Timberking 1220 25hp w/extensions -hard mounted
Case 586E 6k forklift
2001 F350 4X4,Arctic Cat 500 4 wheeler wagon hauler
Makita 6401 34",4800 Echo 20"er, and a professional 18" Poulan PRO , gotta be a 'pro' cuz it says so rite there on tha' saw..

clww

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend. Sounds like he was more of an extended family member.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

I'm sorry to hear this also, our prayers go out to you and all that knew him. 

samandothers

I am sorry to hear you lost such a good friend.  It is great that you paid tribute to him here where many appreciate the type of work he did. It shows how much you thought of him. 

barbender

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
Too many irons in the fire

WH_Conley

Bill

tractormanNwv

Sad that you lost a good friend, but just remember, you got to meet and know a great person.

Jim

Autocar

Sorry to hear about your freinds passing, I once had a old sawmill friend that passed and it broke my heart he was my best friend. To this day I don't let myself get that close to people anymore.
Bill

Meadows Miller

Sorry to hear you lost a great friend and a good man my thoughts are with you n yours and his family Mate  :( :(

It is very hard to find good people but Most of the people i associate with in business end up being dang good friends over and above business aquatances and i am thankfull for that  ;) :) ;D Jeff my best mate has stuck with me through some bloody rough times over the last 10 years works just as hard as I do and will do anything needed fall,skid,load,saw,stack whatever his main preferance is driving and alot of people meet him automaticly assume we are brothers all we say is we might as well be  :) ;) :D :D ;D

Best Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!