iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got a vacation voucher for christmas???

Started by Woodhauler, December 26, 2012, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

It has a 4000.00 value, to go anywhere my wife and i want! Were would you go???
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Woodhauler on December 26, 2012, 06:58:57 PM

The Pig Roast in Michigan, this August.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

whiskers

In case you decide on Mexico, don't take your shotgun!!!
many irons in the fire.........

Woodhauler

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 26, 2012, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: Woodhauler on December 26, 2012, 06:58:57 PM

The Pig Roast in Michigan, this August.  ;D
Would like to go sometime! Most likely willbe a mid may trip!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

Who is passing out vouchers?
If like some I've seen and heard of in the past, be wary of the hidden costs. Hopefully this is a gift from someone who cares about you and wants you to have a great vacation.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Woodhauler

Quote from: beenthere on December 26, 2012, 07:40:43 PM
If like some I've seen and heard of in the past, be wary of the hidden costs. Hopefully this is a gift from someone who cares about you and wants you to have a great vacation.
Its CASH From my wife!!!! Guess that will work!

beenthere

You can't beat that!!  She's a keeper (and I assume she will be going along? )

But still, be wary of the "hidden" costs.   ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

red oaks lumber

i would take my wife on a cruise up the alaskan coast.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Mooseherder

We go to Maine for our Vacation every year. :D
I could go twice with 4 grand. ;D

snowstorm

Quote from: Woodhauler on December 26, 2012, 07:52:52 PM
Quote from: beenthere on December 26, 2012, 07:40:43 PM
now you know where all her spare change was going

steamsawyer

J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

steamsawyer

We have been on several cruises but I always wanted to take the train cross contry, then take a cruise ship back from the west coast and through the Panama Canal. :new_year:

Alan
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Raider Bill

I just went on a 7 day cruise. First time cruiser not my thing.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Woodhauler

Quote from: Raider Bill on December 27, 2012, 07:42:18 AM
I just went on a 7 day cruise. First time cruiser not my thing.
I agree, don't think cruise would be my thing!

thecfarm

Traveling by car,flying? Wife has to like it too,right?  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Well if a cruise isn't your thing, first you get one of these

Then you pack up and take off, my vote gets heading into Canada, then taking the Alaska highway on west.  Don't mess around too much and you could come back through Michigan and make the pigroast.  ;D

Chuck White

I think that if I had an "open ticket" I would choose Australia or New Zealand!

I don't really know why, but I've always wanted to go.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind going on the Inside Passage Cruise to Alaska!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DR_Buck

Quote from: Woodhauler on December 26, 2012, 07:52:52 PM

Then I suggest you find out where 'she' wants to go.  ;)   

And for you guys that posted suggestions, keep in mind the amount of the voucher.  ::)   A cruise for 2 unless it's 3 days or less or on the Mississippi will be more than the voucher amount and Austrailia is out of the question.  They'll be pushing you out of the plane somewhere just before Hawaii.   :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Chuck White

yabut........ it would give me a good start!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Woodhauler

Quote from: thecfarm on December 27, 2012, 09:37:36 AM
Traveling by car,flying? Wife has to like it too,right?  ;D
Would like to fly somewhere then drive/site see. Yes wife would have to like it to.

snowstorm

i have been told we are going to washington state and bc in june. should be interesting. we went to alberta 2 yrs ago i really liked it out there. you might want to get your passports just in case

rbhunter

I have always wanted to go to Canada and see the Northern Lights and some of the things up there. My wife would like that also, but like the others said, it is hard to say without knowing what your wife likes.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Thank You Sponsors!