iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It does pay to stay inside sometimes

Started by thecfarm, December 19, 2012, 02:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Rain and snow been keeping me inside. Mrs thecfarm is busy cooking.
Look at what I got.

This is peanut butter fudge. It's the soft kind. It comes out good every time.
I don't get hardly any of the cut stuff until Christmas.  :( And all the other stuff either.
There's a couple bags of MM's in the fridge and bunches of other stuff that I can not touch. All ingredents for something she is going to make.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WH_Conley

Look's like she got it awful clean before you got it. You on a diet or something? :D
Bill

thecfarm

She's very frugal  :( At times that is good,but not now!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

This is just awful :o  But then there has to be some kinda reward for the help in the kitchen :laugh:
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Maybe the weather will clear up or you will get fat  ;D.

(If she was cooking grits, you would be working in the rain and the snow....).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

My only request Ray is that you guys move closer to me.... :D

Thank You Sponsors!