iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Annual Forestry Forum Christmas Contest.

Started by Jeff, December 14, 2012, 10:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 24, 2012, 10:07:54 PM
Butt ugly may not need a second opinion.   :o

Preach on brother......tell it like it is!  :)

Now I'm going to bed and wait on Santa......so don't be talking about me while I'm gone.  :snowball:
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Piston

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 10:10:13 PM
Now I'm going to bed and wait on Santa......so don't be talking about me while I'm gone.  :snowball:

Good, I was just about to say, "Don't you guys have anything better to do on Christmas Eve?" 

........I know I don't  :laugh:
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

pigman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 08:52:08 PM

I didn't enter the contest, it's Christmas and I just love to see others win it.

So, you couldn't solve the word search and, unlike mine, your wife wouldn't do it for you.  :laugh:
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 Forestry Forum Christmas Contest!

The winners have been posted at the beginning of the topic. :) :christmas:
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

Congratulations to all the winners, and also to thecfarm as I see his jelly is going well north of the Mason Dixon Line.   :D
Say when

Magicman

Congratulation to the very deserving winners.  But thinking about it, we are all winners.  Together we share the warmth of a worldwide friendship.  Thank you Jeff for choosing all of us to join your family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pigman

I won 8) I won 8)
I won sixth prize since I got to enjoy playing.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congrats to all!

:christmas:     :new_year:
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

isawlogs

I like sharing a prize with Pigman, he is also fun to be around, very much like the rest of you guys. !!     Je vous souhaites a tous et chacun un très Joyeux Noel !  I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to one and to all !!! 

:christmas:
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

jueston

I WON AGAIN!   :christmas:  :elvis:

thanks to all the sponsors and especially to thecfarm who made the jam i will be enjoying.

and thanks to jeff for putting this all together for us every year, and making this forum available to us every day.

Ljohnsaw

,Congrats to all. Thanks, Jeff, for a fun time!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Howdy

The way I figure, we are all winners here. 
Just being part of a wonderful community of folks such as you all makes for a very happy time. 

Thank you sponcers for giving of your time and support to the forum.  A very special THANK YOU to JEFF for keeping us all together.

Piston

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

samandothers

Congratulations to those that won!  Thanks to Logrite and those giving prizes! Thank you Jeff for being the MC!  It was fun.

Tam-i-am

congrats to those who finished the puzzle and those who won!

Tom L your Bluecreeper value pack is coming via FedEx, you should have it tomorrow.

Radar67 your shirt is in the mail.

Brucer  I need to know if you prefer a cant or peavey

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Brucer

Me? I won? Wow :o.

Thanks to Logrite: for providing the prize, for being a Forestry Forum sponsor, for making great products, and for providing outstanding customer service :).

Thanks to Jeff: for running the best forum on the web, for putting up with all of us, and for another great challenging diabolical contest :D

Thanks to everyone on the Forum: if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't have been here to enter the contest ;D.

Mind you, I think I earned it. I hate word puzzles like that. I'm terrible at them.

This time I thought I'd be smart and use the computer to help me. Cut & paste the diagram into Excel. Reverse all the lines so all the backwards words jump out at me. Then make all the vertical lines horizontal, and reverse them. More words jump out. Then turn the diagonals into horizontal lines and ... wait how the heck do you do that? And even if I can pull it off, how am I going to figure out where the word started anyway?

In the end it was "easier" to just go hunting for the words. Fortunately I have a stubborn streak or I would never have hung in there.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Tom L

reride 82, thank you for the second chance at winning a great prize! very gracious of you, and thanks to jeff for putting together such a great site. happy new year

Tom L

reride82

No problem TomL, I hope you enjoy the Bluecreeper as much as I do! Thanks to Jeff and all the sponsors for putting this contest on each year.  8)

Levi
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

thecfarm

jueston,your jam and jelly went out this morning. You may get it Friday.Between the wife and I,we gave all of the blueberry away. I replaced it with a strawberry,sorry.    :embarassed:  We only had 3 jars and she thought she had some more.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

That was very nice of you reride. :)
I also enjoyed the challenge of the puzzle.

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

jueston

Quote from: thecfarm on December 26, 2012, 05:07:17 PM
jueston,your jam and jelly went out this morning. You may get it Friday.Between the wife and I,we gave all of the blueberry away. I replaced it with a strawberry,sorry.    :embarassed:  We only had 3 jars and she thought she had some more.

the package did arrive on friday, at first i didn't remember that this package was coming and i was concerned, the package was a little beaten up, the hand writing was a little sloppy, and it had a fragile stamp on it, in the army they told us those were the signs that the box might be a bomb or anthrax attack...  :D

but after opening i found it was not a bomb [i don't know if it had anthrax in it, since i have the vaccine]

but seriously, its delicious the love of my life and i have both enjoyed it very much, thanks for sending it out so fast  :)

WDH

If he wanted to do you harm, he would have sent grits  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!