iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In 9 months.....!!!!

Started by isawlogs, December 14, 2012, 08:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

::)   You all thought someone was pregnant  eh eh     :D :D :D

Na , no such thing hapenin' here, but  in exactly nine months from today on friday september 13th 2013 my lovely wife Renée will be eligible for full retirement.  She has worked with the elderly in lost of mobility since 1981 and we are looking forward to her not having to go. She would like and just might , stay on for two or three day week for a while after she retires. She just loves what she does and really likes meeting with the elderly that she works with.
  Days will be slashed off the new calendar as soon as the new year comes around.  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

After she retires, then you can work on the other 9 months.  ;D

I know you are proud of her and I am too for the service she has provided to the elderly.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

isawlogs

Those nine months have been done and are over with , I will leave those to those that are still willing to go through those.  ;D    Thanks , I will let her know for you.  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Well congratulations are in order for Renée, and you too.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

That's a relief. I thought you was moving to the U.S. in 9 months. Like around Georgia or Mississippi.   ;D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Moving to Georgia  ???.  Now that is a Plan  ;D. 

(I have to warn you, though, it is very hot and there are grits  :)). 

Congrats to Renee!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Red Clay Hound

Quote from: WDH on December 14, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
Moving to Georgia  ???.  Now that is a Plan  ;D. 

(I have to warn you, though, it is very hot and there are grits  :)). 

Congrats to Renee!
And if you are in South Georgia - gnats!  Fortunately, I'm above the gnat line. :D
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

isawlogs

Some of you have very active imaginations.. some of you have North of Dixie, ...  I beleive in North of G--ts.   ;D That puts that line way above and well into the freezing part of this continent.  :)

Marcel

WDH

If you come down here, we won't make you eat grits  :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Paul_H

Soon she will be able to take care of you full time,eh? ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Norm

Congratulations Renee, not only for the upcoming retirement but also for taking care of my good friend.  :)

Mooseherder

That is great news.  Good for her!

Chuck White

Congratulations on the upcoming retirement!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dewwood

Congratulations to Renee!  I hope we will get to meet her at a future Pig Roast.  Looking forward to it.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

drobertson

Amen!!! Our elderly need such affection and devotion!   thank you Renee!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

isawlogs

Hey!!  I ressemble that remark !!!   :D :D :D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!