iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

+++ MERRY CHRISTMAS + HAPPY NEW YEAR +++

Started by tgalbraith, December 11, 2012, 10:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain_crunch

Merry Christmass to all Kinda feel like I know all of you Very closely knit bunch with always room fer one more. Dang proud to be considered one of the bunch :christmas:
Brian and Bev Foster
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

customsawyer

:christmas: and :new_year:
From the customsawyers.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

sdunston

:) Merry Christmas to all :Mrs_Claus:

:snowfight1:  Sam   :snowfight1:     :new_year:
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

sawman

:christmas:  and :new_year: from southeast missouri as well

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Magicman

Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to you, sawman.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Stan Willis 49

To all of my new friends and fellow saw dust addicts , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

Dustin

Merry Christmas to everyone on the FF! I hope everyone gets time to spend with their family and loved ones. May each one of you be blessed and remember the real reason for the season.  :christmas:
Richardson Sawmill
'20 Wood-Mizer LT50HD Wide
Husqvarna 390XP and 450 chainsaws

Just getting started but already know I have an addiction problem.

Hilltop366

Merry Christmas To every one and a Happy New Year from South West Nova Scotia!

Hilltop366

POSTON WIDEHEAD

ONE BIG DISH OF GRITS for a good 'Ol southern Christmas breakfast.

Cheers.........to the Forestry Forum. My Dad and Paul

Here's the Little Fatboy

Julie wouldn't let me take her picture.....something about her hair.  :laugh:

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mikeb1079

Sipping coffee with family, 20" of fresh snow outside.  My 6 mo old daughters first Christmas.

Indeed it's a merry merry Christmas this year.

Hope you guys have a nice holiday.  Take a load off, you deserve it!

that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Magicman

Thanks for sharing your table David, and I love your centerpiece.

I also loved seeing the three generations. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

haywire woodlot

:christmas: from beautiful British Columbia!
I hope everyone spends a fine day with their family and friends.
Dave

Chuck White

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the Forum Family!

You guys are tops!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Sixacresand

:christmas:

The boys didn't cry one time next to my Woodmizer.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

pineywoods

Merry Christmas from us pineywoods. Been cooped up in the house with 2 teenage grandsons, 3 dogs, (one of them is a cuddly st. bernard) my favorite (only) daughter, mrs, and a super son-in-law. Went shopping with the daughter, a christmas tradition that goes back decades, then we all watched "christmas vacation", also a family tradition. The fat ole man unloaded a bunch of stuff and the kitchen table is groaning under the load. Life is GOOD.  :christmas:
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Peter Drouin

Merry christmas to all of you, and good luck in 2013
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

sparky

Merry Christmas to everyone!  :christmas:
Happiness is the smell of sawdust in the morning. Here's wishing everyone a year of happy mornings!

Sparky
I'tnl 2050 with Prentrice 110, Custom built 48" left-hand circular and 52" Bellsaw right-hand circular mills, Jonsered 2171, Stihl 084, and too many other chainsaws. John Deere 3020 and Oliver 1800 with FELs. 20" 4-sided planer and misc.

Texas Ranger

First Christmas to spend under 12 hours of tornado watch, but all is clear now.

:christmas: :christmas: :christmas: :christmas:
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Piston

Just called home to my wife (I'm away for the holidays) and she woke up to a nice gushing sound coming from the basement.  One of the pipes coming out of the hot water heater had let go, and the basement was flooded, water squirting everywhere.  She closed the inlet valve and at least still has cold water. 

She was laughing about it though and in good spirits, that's all that matters, who needs hot water  :laugh: :laugh:

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Magicman

Sixacresand, that picture is truly a treasure.   :)

sawwood

Marry Christmas and a have a great New Year.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Knute

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the good advice.

dblair

thanks guys , for taking me in and making me a part of this forum
old Appomattox Iron Works circle mill.

Magicman

And now, I am fed out, talked out, and whooped out, and tomorrow morning a sawblade is calling me.   ;D

Thank You Sponsors!