iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posting pics

Started by Seaman, December 09, 2012, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

want to post pics of Lucas mill and shed, got an album but cant post them. Can someone direct me to a thread please. To say I am marginal with a computer would be a prime complement
Thanks, Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

beenthere

"Behind the Forum" is where you get some help.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61788.0.html

But asking questions is ok too, but need some specific points that hang you up. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Go to your gallery,Click onto your album,than click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In post,click onto that,say yes and that is it. I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from a post. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. use the preview button to see how it looks.  there is also a link that you can post too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

Seaman,the hard part is done.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Seaman

Thanks , gonna try to post bar repair before and after pics on Lucas mill thread
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Seaman

Thank you, it actually worked for ME!
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Thank You Sponsors!