iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Started by Jeff, December 07, 2012, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm very happy to announce that Hud-Son Forest Equipment has become our newest Forestry Forum sponsor. I know that we have quite a few happy Hud-Son mill owners and it's great for them to be able to proudly point to our group of sponsors and see Hud-Son right there among them.  The Hudon family is now in its fourth generation of a family owned and operated company with over 60 employees providing a whole line of products for the woodland owner.

Known world-wide for their economy level sawmills, Hud-Son Forest Equipment also produces many other woodland related products.
Portable Sawmills, Firewood Processors, Wood Splitters, Wood Conveyors, Skidding Winches, Wood Chippers, Topsoil Screeners, Firewood Bundlers, Grapples & Rotators, Loaders & Trailers and other Specialty Tools. Wow! What a list.

Please help me welcome the Hudon family and Hud-Son Forest Equipment to the Forestry Forum!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

To the Hudson family......a GREAT BIG Forestry Forum WELCOME. We're glad to have you as a sponsor!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Holmes

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  You certainly have a well rounded group of equipment...
Think like a farmer.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for sponsoring this great resource.

eddiebo

Welcome Hud-Son . Glad you are here, and I must say I am really enjoying my new Hud-Son HFE 21 sawmill. This little guy isn't scared of what I've laid on top of it so far. Welcome !!!!
If you are ashamed of HIM, then surely He will be ashamed of you in His Kingdom.

Jim_Rogers

I've got one of their grade stake pointers, and they helped me lately over the phone when the engine needed replacing.

Welcome to the forum.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

VictorH

Welcome Hudson!!  Really good to have you here supporting The Forestry Forum!!

blackfoot griz

Thank you Hudson for supporting the Forestry Forum!

Hilltop366

ellmoe

Welcome aboard! Good to have you along for the ride. 8)
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Chris Burchfield

Thank you Hudson for your support of the Forestry Forum.  You are among friends, customers and now new potential customers.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Magicman

We Welcome you as a sponsor of the Forestry Forum.  We have discussed your sawmills so many times and it will be a pleasure to now have an expert around to deal with technical questions.  Also that is an awesome list of products that you have.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome, and thanks for sponsoring the Forestry Forum!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

learner

Thank you for joining us on the Forestry Forum as a Sponsor.  Some of us need all the help we can get and your being here just adds to the Wealth of knowledge to be found here.  Thank You for becoming a Sponsor Hud-Son Forest Equipment.
WoodMizer LT40 Super Hydraulic, MF-300 FEL, Nissan Enduro 60 forklift, 2 Monkey Wards Power Kraft Radial arm saws, Rockwell series 22-200 planer, Prentiss 210 loader

thecfarm

Glad to have you here. looking forward to seeing you in Bangor,ME next May.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Welcome Hud-Son . your sharpener works good, I use it all the time

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

During the years I took logs to the Moultrie show for some of our other sponsors, I had plenty of opportunity to observe Hud-Sons' equipment.  At first, I was thinking their stuff looked a little too light for serious work, but it turned out that it works just as good as anybody's stuff, and at a darn good price.  Also, I always noticed that the Hud-Son folks at the show were real friendly and helpful to everyone, including their competitors, just like the rest of our sponsors.  I've always thought that they would be a good fit here. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

samandothers

Thank you for your support!  Welcome ot the forum.

fishpharmer

Hudson welcome to FF!  You have an impressively large product line.   8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

swampbuggy

Glad to have you here representing your products and supporting the forum.
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Busy Beaver Lumber

Welcome to the forum. I do like all the videos you have on line.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

rockman

Welcome aboard Hud-son, thank you for your sponsership.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Thank You Sponsors!