iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pro sawyer

Started by Peter Drouin, December 05, 2012, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

I got my WM stuff today :D 

Just let WM know that you will give a demonstration of your mill. WM calls it pro sawyer network. but no one has to ask me more then one time, and I will show them how NICE the mill works :D :D :D :D 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

drobertson

Very nice marketing! ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If you got yours today, mine will get here after Christmas.  :D Shipping slows down below the Mason Dixon line.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bibbyman

We got our box today.  Had Mary's "handle" on the stuff.  I guess I have to wait for the "Bibbyman" collection.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ellmoe

Ditto, today. Thanks, WDMZR!
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Jim_Rogers

I got mine today, but I've been so busy I haven't hand a chance to open the box.

Maybe tomorrow morning.....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jim H

2008 LT40HDG28, autoclutch, debarker, stihl 026, 046, ms460 bow, 066, JD 2350 4wd w/245 loader, sawing since '94 fulltime since '98

Magicman

I did not get mine, but I spent the $50 four times today.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I got my box today, but imagine my surprise when I opened it and it was nothing to do with the Pro Sawyer Network.   :o  I had wondered if I would be accepted:   One Million
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

What did you buy for 200.oo MM :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 07, 2012, 01:47:32 PM
I had wondered if I would be accepted:   

Wood-Mizer called me and asked me how truthful you were and if they should give you the award. I told them....."the 'Ol Dog has probably sawed 3 million board feet. He just saws them and leaves them".  :D

Mooney

www.woodmizer.com/pro has been updated with 3 submission forms for program members. You can now report a demonstration, submit changes to your involvement/info, and request additional demo cards.

Klicker

So when are you going to start this in Canada .
2006 LT 40 HD

Mooney

Klicker

That is good to here. I thought I might have to move to New Hampshire .
2006 LT 40 HD

Peter Drouin

WM loves me so much that they sent me another one:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A&P saw Mill LLC.

WH_Conley

Hey, that aint fair!!! :D
Bill

Magicman

I got my first call today from a potential customer that found me on the WM Pro Sawyer Network. 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on January 09, 2013, 08:50:36 PM
I got my first call today from a potential customer that found me on the WM Pro Sawyer Network.

Big Sweetgum job.......I hope.  :D

Magicman

Matter of fact he does have a big Sweetgum, and some Pecan, as well as the normal good stuff.

Papa1stuff

I am  :( you got two and I got a broken one!! :( :( ;D :new_year:
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

WDH

Sweetgum and the  smiley_devil at the same time?  Whew  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on January 09, 2013, 09:44:22 PM
Sweetgum and the  smiley_devil at the same time?  Whew  :).

It's Magic.

Magicman

I do not know if this job will actually come about.  He is putting prices together and trying to decide if he wants to buy a sawmill and do it all himself.   Just listening to him and his plans, he would really be better off having is sawed, especially since he has no sawing interest after his building are finished.  We talked for well over an hour.

mmartone

So correct me if I'm wrong here, demo, pro sawyer package and all of a sudden I know everything? It will be like I slept at a holiday inn last night? hhmm, no, didnt think so.. dang it
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

Thank You Sponsors!