iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Having a plan

Started by Nvfd3052, December 04, 2012, 03:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nvfd3052

My plan is to buy me a mill next summer, that way I won't have to worry about learning everything when it's snowing outside. Yes sir I have it all planed out for next summer, set in stone, no changing my plan. That being said, I just got back from wm in Indianapolis, and my lt35 hydro with the diesel I just bought will be ready on the 16 of January lol. So much for sticking to the plan but I just could not wait, that sawdust bug bit me really hard!
Woodmizer LT35HDD18 diesel
Stihl ms290
Deere 260 skid loader
01 Chevy 2500hd duramax
And a wife that loves me!

clww

Congratulations! You have definitely taken the plunge.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

steamsawyer

Congratulations Nvfd3052,

Don't you just love it when a "plan" comes together? 8) 8)
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

rooster 58

Way to go there! I'm in a similar mode. I'm waiting for financing approval here in the next day or so. I'm buying a used lt70 and edger and just hankerin' to make some dust!

Magicman

Congrats, Nvfd3052.  Now we can all wait until we see a picture of your new bouncing baby.   smiley_bouncing_pinky    smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Good for you nvfd3052 and good luck rooster58 :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Nvfd3052

Thanks everybody, I can't wait to get her home! I am thinking about visiting her in the factory since I live close to Indy, and work even closer.
Stihl ms290
Deere 260 skid loader
01 Chevy 2500hd duramax

customsawyer

Congrats on the mill. To both of you. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

dgdrls

Train took a dirt road!!

Congratulations :)

DGDrls

WDH

Sometimes a man has to change the plan!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

GeorgeK

George Kalbfleisch
Woodmizer LT40, twin blade edger, Bobcat A300, Kubota L48 and yes several logrites!

sawmillhand

Plans change all the time . This time for the better  hahahah  congrads on the new mill.
1990 woodmizer LT40 Hyd  2004 Ford F350 Flatbed. Plenty of tractors.

Migal

:) Congrats on your endeavors keep us posted Lord Migal.
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Woodey

Congrats  8) on your new mill.

You will have sawdust flying before you know it.

WOODMIZER LT40HDD34CAT w/accuset
JLG SKYTRAK 6036 Telescopic Forklift
NYLE L200 KILN
BAKER M412 MOULDER

Woodchuck53

Okay considering if your married, what did you buy her? And don't get her, her on Cant hook. That want work. Congradulations. Just curious since it leads to other things what are you pulling it with? Stay safe, and there is a ton of guys here that will help all we can. Just ask.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Migal

Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Nvfd3052

Woodchuck53 you are killing me, you mean the sorry I just spent so much money cant hook I bought her ain't a good idea? Lol she has been very supportave over this whole thing. I have a 01 Chevy 2500 duramax I'm going to tow her with, and I have a dairy farm full of support equipment. And thanks everybody, I can't wait to start the sawdust flying!
Stihl ms290
Deere 260 skid loader
01 Chevy 2500hd duramax

Magicman

I tell folks that I once bought my wife a shotgun for Christmas.  It made her speechless with joy......She didn't speak to me for over a week, and still tears up if I mention it. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodchuck53

I'm just saying they can be a peculiar breed. Sometimes the silence is so loud at my house I can't hear the weather at 10pm.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 05, 2012, 01:25:15 PM
I tell folks that I once bought my wife a shotgun for Christmas.  It made her speechless with joy......She didn't speak to me for over a week, and still tears up if I mention it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Delawhere Jack

You'll enjoy milling more in the cooler months, unless you're a fan of sawdust caked sweaty arms, face, neck and head. The best part is the way the sawdust in your eyebrows will gather up the sweat from your forehead and come down into your eyes in big crusty lumps. :o

Then there's mosquitos........

Oh, and Congrats!!

francismilker

Congrats!!!!  That was one good choice of impulse buying!  I'm not sure if I'm proud for you or jealous.  When I grow up I want an LT-40 8)
"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

Ohio_Bill

Congratulations!   Sounds like you did it right  :)
Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Leigh Family Farm

Quote from: Magicman on December 05, 2012, 01:25:15 PM

Was her stocking stuffer a box of slugs or 00 Buck?  :D
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Magicman

If that had actually happened, I would be picking whatever out of my butt.

Actually, she does have her own hunting rifle and shotgun, and can shoot very well.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!