Someone's getting an early Christmas present!

Started by HSV, December 02, 2012, 01:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Stay tuned on our Facebook page today as we track our journey down country to present a certain Forestry Forum member with an early Christmas gift!

If you're not on Facebook don't worry, we'll upload the details here when we return in a couple of days  :)

smiley_christmas

HSV

8)

Just in case you missed the whole story a couple of days ago, on Monday (NZ time) I was lucky enough to be able to present Ianab with a FREE sawmill!

Ian tested our new JP prototype and gave us lots of valuable feedback which we bought back to the factory and put into action. He was also a great sport with all the photo and video taking! Not only that, Ian operates a Peterson and has been a great support of our company for many years. We're a small business and having that kind of backing makes us feel BIG! So we wanted to give back.

Click here to watch the video of Ian's reaction

fishpharmer

Congrats Ian!  Way to go Peterson Sawmill!! 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first