iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Announcement

Started by Chuck White, November 29, 2012, 05:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

This afternoon's bus run was my final run!  :)

I am officially retired from the School District, effective at the Close of Business today!  ;D

Now I can saw without scheduling it around bus runs!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Congratulations on your retirement!   :)
Say when

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

clww

Congratulations to you, Chuck! That's a job I don't think I would have wanted to try.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Paul_H

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Driving a bus full of students.....I'll bet you feel like a ton has been lifted of your shoulders.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thurlow

Done been retarred for about 6 years;  ain't nuthin like it, unless...........you're one-a-them folks with nuthin to do.  (I've known a phew and they are MISERABLE.)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Magicman

Hooray for you and congratulations on your "new" job....fulltime sawyer and whatever else comes your way.  Of course this also means that you get no more days off and no vacation.

You have earned it my friend.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

learner

Congatulations Mr. White!  I wish you the best.
WoodMizer LT40 Super Hydraulic, MF-300 FEL, Nissan Enduro 60 forklift, 2 Monkey Wards Power Kraft Radial arm saws, Rockwell series 22-200 planer, Prentiss 210 loader

Leigh Family Farm

Congrats!!! Now what are you gonna do for your career?  ;)
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

WDH

Awesome!  You are going to need a whack of stickers  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Okrafarmer

Quote from: WDH on November 29, 2012, 10:16:04 PM
Awesome!  You are going to need a whack of stickers  :D.

Birch works really good if you don't have sweetgum in your area!

Congrats on parking the bus!
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

thecfarm

I see you change your signature all ready.  ;D  Lucky you and than some.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Chuck White

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes!

Yup, even changed my signature!

In between sawjobs starting in the spring we'll be visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while!

On fair days, I'll probably have the mill out earlier than normal, come Spring!

Was kind of neat looking out the front window this morning at 7:05 and watching the bus (my old bus) go by, right on time!

The new driver is an old friend of mine, nice guy!

Thanks again to all of you folks!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

doctorb

Well earned!  Keep busy and, above all, enjoy yourself!  Congrats.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

sandhills

Congratulations Chuck!  I'd have to imagine that would be something close to retiring from milking cows, hard to do but not too hard to look back  ;).  Wish you all the best and pretty sure you'll be busier now than before  :).

Norm

Congratulations Chuck!  :)

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!