iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A great day.

Started by customsawyer, November 24, 2012, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

What I want to know is what"s in those blue can's on the trailer some sort of new energy drink ?
al glenn

customsawyer

Slider there is nothing in those blue cans, if there was I wouldn't have sit it down. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

I said I had a king size,but it was a California King,72X84. Four inches narrower but 4 inches longer,just where Okrafarmer needs it.

http://www.dormia.com/sleepcenter/dimensions.asp

Like the remark about the blue cans   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

Quote from: Magicman on November 27, 2012, 08:41:52 AM
Much longer Okra.

Mattress Sizes: Twin--39 x 75 inches, X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches, Full--54 x 75 inches, Queen--60 x 80 inches, King--76 x 80 inches

Just measured mine 78X84 must be a Florida King.  ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Okrafarmer

84 inches sounds better.  Maybe some day, when I can afford to buy a new bed-- and a bigger bedroom to put it in!
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Magicman

That made me wonder about the Google search, so I got my tape out.  I normally would not allow a ruler in my bedroom, because it would lie.  Well anyway it actually measured 76"X80", so I guess ours is a Mississippi King..
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Magicman on November 28, 2012, 09:25:43 AM
That made me wonder about the Google search, so I got my tape out.  I normally would not allow a ruler in my bedroom, because it would lie. Well anyway it actually measured 76"X80", so I guess ours is a Mississippi King..

??? What would the ruler lie about? Or were you afraid it would lie on your bed? Isn't a king a ruler?

Well, one day, maybe I'll have a king-size bed or at least a queen. Maybe I'll have a custom-made Texas-King-Size.  :)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

WDH

I normally would not allow a ruler in my bedroom, because it would lie. 

I definitely understand  :D :D :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on November 28, 2012, 09:36:00 PM
I normally would not allow a ruler in my bedroom, because it would lie. 

I definitely understand  :D :D :D.

Change the numbers on it.....they want know the difference. :D I prefer the International rule myself. I get more wood footage. :D :D :D :D

Magic.....have you been using the Doyle all these years?  say_what  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Okrafarmer

Well, I'm still not sure what I'm in the dark about, although I have a feeling Poston is on the wrong track. . . .

If we're talking about girth of our torsos, I'm afraid even the Doyle isn't going to make me look any better.  :-[

Why do I feel like I'm wandering around in the dark bumping into TMI?
candle_smiley

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Okrafarmer on November 28, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
Well, I'm still not sure what I'm in the dark about, although I have a feeling Poston is on the wrong track. . . .

If we're talking about girth of our torsos, I'm afraid even the Doyle isn't going to make me look any better.  :-[

Why do I feel like I'm wandering around in the dark bumping into TMI?
candle_smiley

Magic started it!  :D

thecfarm

Okra,you know sometimes the more a person talks the deeper they dig themselves in,
Well stop posting.  ;D  ;D   ;D

Okrafarmer

Quote from: thecfarm on November 28, 2012, 10:09:44 PM
Okra,you know sometimes the more a person talks the deeper they dig themselves in,
Well stop posting.  ;D  ;D   ;D

Ok, ok, ok! I get the hint!
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

WDH

TIME OUT!

Everybody behave.  (Magic did start it, but then I went and threw gas on the fire, and David called in the Fire Department.  There is not much that gets by that boy. :)).

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Yawwwn......Sooooo.......what species of tree is growing through your shop roof Danny?

WDH

Magicman

Quote from: WDH on November 28, 2012, 10:17:19 PMMagic did start it, 

Say what ??  All I did was take an accurate ruler and measure the bed and it was 76X80.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on November 28, 2012, 10:51:42 PM
Quote from: WDH on November 28, 2012, 10:17:19 PMMagic did start it, 

Say what ??  All I did was take an accurate ruler and measure the bed and it was 76X80.

QUIT BRAGGING!  :D

Okrafarmer

Customsawyer, I'm sorry we got so side-tracked on your thread.  :'(

SwampDonkey

As I told ya's you have to learn the metric side of the tape. The one with the numbers printed closer. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

JohnM

I'm not sure I've ever seen a thread get so side tracked when it didn't involve food.  :D  Too funny!

Sausage anyone?

JM

(admin, just go ahead and delete my comment...I understand. ;) :D)

PS that is a some impressive furniture!
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Nomad

Quote from: Okrafarmer on November 28, 2012, 10:58:40 PM
Customsawyer, I'm sorry we got so side-tracked on your thread.  :'(

;D ;D ;D No you're not ;D ;D ;D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Thank You Sponsors!