iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

vacation sawing

Started by Part_Timer, November 19, 2012, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Part_Timer

The county was complaining about a dead tree we had in the yard that was running through the power lines so the power company came out and dropped it for us.  It was 44" across and the butt log was 9" long.  We lost about 16" square out of the center due to rot and nails but other wise it came out pretty nice.  It was a good way to spend 2 days of vacation..
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Magicman

A "good" way and also a very productive way.  Nice whack of lumber.  Whatcha gonna build during the remainder of your vacation  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawmillhand

i like the  :) on the log lol   very nice lumber
1990 woodmizer LT40 Hyd  2004 Ford F350 Flatbed. Plenty of tractors.

Part_Timer

I'm gona finish up vacation getting ready for winter.  I'm sure this nice weather won't last much longer.

The :) were my daughters fun.  She just couldn't stand all that wide open surface with nothing on it.

Peterson 8" ATS.

HSV

Cool pics! Glad to hear you had a bit of vacation time, and spent it wisely  ;) If the winter gets too bad you know where we are  ;D

Part_Timer

Quote from: HSV on November 20, 2012, 06:18:22 PM
Cool pics! Glad to hear you had a bit of vacation time, and spent it wisely  ;) If the winter gets too bad you know where we are  ;D

I wish, It's been almost 30 years since I've been there.  If we ever decide to head that way your the first call I'm making. 
Peterson 8" ATS.

Leigh Family Farm

I wish I could take vacations like that. Instead I get dragged to France to visit the inlaws ;)
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Thank You Sponsors!