iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Wildflower

Started by Magicman, November 12, 2012, 07:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We have a Birthday Girl today.  Tammy, I wish you the very best on your special day.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Happy Birthday to Wildflower. Day off today for Veterans Day?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Happy birthday Tammy!

Have a good one!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Big Howdy and Happy Birthday from Texas, Wild Flower.   (I really love using caps)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

clww

smiley_crown_grin Happy Birthday To You!  :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Shotgun

Happy Birthday, Tammy!!!  Hope that you have a great one, and many, many more. 

Norm & Mary
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Roxie

Say when

Wildflower

First I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Second I want to thank Chris aka metalspinner for the beautiful boxes he made for Jeff to give to me for my birthday. Now I have to figure out where and what to use them for. I want them out so I can show them off. My picture taking abilities leave alot to be desired.... ;D

Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

metalspinner

Happy birthday, Tammy!

I enjoyed making the boxes for you. Susie uses her set in the kitchen for sugar packets and tea bags, etc...
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

martyinmi

Happy Birthday Tammy. Hope it's a great one!

Anyone told you lately you're WAAAYYY to pretty for Jeff :D

No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

sawguy21

You behave your self. :D Happy birthday Tammy. Go easy on the cake.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ron Scott

~Ron

fat olde elf

Happy Birthday Sweet Lady !  Paul R.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

thecfarm

metalspinner,nice looking boxes. made out of splated......??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

metalspinner

Spalted soft maple.  That chunk of wood is the last remnants of a log we call " Ol' Sparky."
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

WDH

Now I am going to have to start naming my logs  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Left Coast Chris

The best of birthdays to you Tammy!

Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

SwampDonkey

Missed your birthday announcement here. But here I am now.

Hope ya had a good one with old fella. ;D

Nice boxes to.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bill Gaiche

Happy Birthday Tammy. Hope Jeff fixed dinner for you. bg

isawlogs

Bonne fête Tammy, même si je suis un peu en retard avec les voeux !    :-* :-* :-*
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Warbird

A belated happy birthday, Tammy!

Thank You Sponsors!