iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just saying hello

Started by aufory, November 07, 2012, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aufory

I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks ago, and can't believe I haven't come across it sooner.  After a lot of reading, I decided to join up. Anyways, hello everyone!

bill m

Welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a great site. Tell us a little about yourself, equipment and where your from. Two of the things I have learned here is that everyone loves pictures and every thread ( well almost ) turns to food.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Autocar

Welcome to the forum, alot of good guys and information  ;)
Bill

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

aufory

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I've spent most of my life in Alabama, and finished up school a little over a year ago in forestry & wildlife.  Just recently I moved to Arkansas. Although I posted in the logging forum, I don't have any heavy equipment, but like watching a cutter work as much as anybody. I've been around the forest industry since I was young and enjoy hearing how things work outside of Dixie.

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
Whatcha doin in AR ?
Pull up a stump and sit awhile, as we're interested in what you are doing and what we can help with and especially what you can help us with.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

aufory

Without getting into too much detail, I'm working as a wildlife biologist and still trying to figure out what a typical week is.  Luckily a lot of work involves recommending forestry management practices beneficial to wildlife.

Thank You Sponsors!